Page 1 of 1

It is a girl.

Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:00 am
by bigdaddy42
I like to let everyone know I am a new grandpa for the seventh time. Yesterday my youngest girl had a 5lb 11ounce little girl. Now I have seven grandkids, four girls and three boys. They all are my world.

Re: It is a girl.

Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:40 am
by owly
Congrats

Re: It is a girl.

Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:33 am
by Droevig
Good for you!!!!

Don't forget to spoil them rotten, get them high on sugar and then send them home to mommy and daddy ;)

Re: It is a girl.

Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:12 am
by Grunt
And the horde grows

Re: It is a girl.

Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:04 am
by MoP
Congrats :)

Re: It is a girl.

Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:41 pm
by Atla
Awesome!

I wanna start breeding...

Any takers?

Re: It is a girl.

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:08 am
by Teanos
Wow.

I figured the next post after yours Atla would of been Nato.
I'm sure she's waiting for your call after a post like that.

Re: It is a girl.

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:19 am
by Gerien
Atla wrote:I wanna start breeding...
No.

Re: It is a girl.

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:43 am
by Grunt
Teanos wrote:Wow.

I figured the next post after yours Atla would of been Nato.
I'm sure she's waiting for your call after a post like that.

She does not want to breed only practice

Re: It is a girl.

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:43 pm
by Nagash
Grats!

Re: It is a girl.

Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:51 pm
by TEVA
congrats ...someday my girla will have kids I hope???