Boys are dumb *rant*
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:42 am
First, I want to thank anyone who manages to read all this crap lol but I really need to rant...
So I met this guy at a friend's in April.. thought he was the cockiest jackass I'd met in my life and so did not like him on first impression... then in June my friend decides to try to hook us up, we're all drunk and things actually go pretty well.. we start txting and hanging out and I get to know him and really start to like the guy. We were both kinda ending relationships at the time and at first we both said we didn't know what we wanted, which was cool between us. Yeah, we ended up getting drunk and sleeping together a couple times but we were both still confused.
Now this guy has been more honest with me than any other guy I've ever known... he'd talk to me about pretty much everything.. when he was upset he'd tell me why and I'd calm him down.. when he messed up and drunk txted or slept with his ex he'd tell me.. it was amazing to have someone trust me that much and be that totally honest with me. I started to kinda fall for him and I thought he was feeling the same thing, but I think we were both scared... one day I decide to go for it and tell him that maybe I'd like to be more than friends... he kinda freaks out (later told me it felt like the "walls were closing in on him") and tells his ex-wife that he wants to be a family again, even tho he really doesn't so I make him a promise that I won't bring up feelings again unless he says something first because I knew all the crap he was going through and I figured he needed a friend more than another complication at the time. One day I went out with a friend and since he jumped to the conclusion I was with a guy I just went with it to see what he would think about that.. first thing he asked me the next time we talked was if I'd kissed the guy! Took him getting trashed the next night to admit to me that he'd asked that because he'd been jealous.
Now we come to the last couple weeks.. we txt almost constantly all day every day.. in fact in the month and a half that he's had my number there has literally only been 1 day that we didn't exchange at least 1 txt/phone call. Over the 4th some shit went down and he ended up in the ER and I was the person that he wanted to be there with him and of course I was there..
then we were supposed to hang out a week or so ago and instead he ditches me to go on a "date".. then thursday night we had plans to hang out, he ends up ditching me to take her to the fair because he has to "stay in the gf's good graces" now this is the first I've heard of her referred to as the "gf" needless to say I was a bit upset.. ended up totally going off on him about how I was trying to be ok with just being friends but he should know it wasn't easy and he wasn't helping.. I mean.. I just don't get it.. he just turned 32, this girl is 21!! seriously? I just think that's a bit much of an age gap, I don't care if you've known her for over a yr... and she has macular degeneration so she's going blind, which he's already told me before that he didn't know if he could deal with.. but now suddenly she's his gf?
So now we come to my rant.. you KNOW a girl has feelings for you because she's admitted to to you.. WTF do you feel the need to tell her that she should go out on a date and get some because you're going to be getting laid and she should too????? this is AFTER you'd already straight up told her you weren't going to sleep with her again, even tho she's NOT throwing herself at you.. I mean.. seriously?!?! you don't need to straight up tell me "i won't sleep with you again"! you dont freaking talk about it, you just don't sleep with me.. how fucking hard is that??? and if you feel like you need to tell me that because you need to behave well then maybe you need to think about who you're with because if you still think that you're going to want to do things with me so that you have to warn me before hand that you're supposed to behave then MAYBE just maybe you shouldn't be committed to her?!?!?! I'm trying soooooo hard to be happy for you because you do deserve to be happy, but you don't have to freaking trample on my heart in the process do you?? You admitted that you were jealous of me being with someone else so umm why are you doing this to me? Is he trying to make me jealous??? or just being a dumbass guy and not thinking?? then tonight he tells me he "thinks he's found *the one*" after dating her for what? 2 weeks? less than a month after having a very bad end to another relationship.. so I'm thinking rebound, but idk wtf is going through his mind. Half the time I swear he's trying to make me jealous and the other other I think he's just not thinking before he talks because he knows I have feelings for him. I do appreciate that he's honest but he still needs to think before he talks because it's just hurting me... and he wonders why my facebook status' have been kinda depressing lately. And even thought they were about my ex... DUMBASS!
So I met this guy at a friend's in April.. thought he was the cockiest jackass I'd met in my life and so did not like him on first impression... then in June my friend decides to try to hook us up, we're all drunk and things actually go pretty well.. we start txting and hanging out and I get to know him and really start to like the guy. We were both kinda ending relationships at the time and at first we both said we didn't know what we wanted, which was cool between us. Yeah, we ended up getting drunk and sleeping together a couple times but we were both still confused.
Now this guy has been more honest with me than any other guy I've ever known... he'd talk to me about pretty much everything.. when he was upset he'd tell me why and I'd calm him down.. when he messed up and drunk txted or slept with his ex he'd tell me.. it was amazing to have someone trust me that much and be that totally honest with me. I started to kinda fall for him and I thought he was feeling the same thing, but I think we were both scared... one day I decide to go for it and tell him that maybe I'd like to be more than friends... he kinda freaks out (later told me it felt like the "walls were closing in on him") and tells his ex-wife that he wants to be a family again, even tho he really doesn't so I make him a promise that I won't bring up feelings again unless he says something first because I knew all the crap he was going through and I figured he needed a friend more than another complication at the time. One day I went out with a friend and since he jumped to the conclusion I was with a guy I just went with it to see what he would think about that.. first thing he asked me the next time we talked was if I'd kissed the guy! Took him getting trashed the next night to admit to me that he'd asked that because he'd been jealous.
Now we come to the last couple weeks.. we txt almost constantly all day every day.. in fact in the month and a half that he's had my number there has literally only been 1 day that we didn't exchange at least 1 txt/phone call. Over the 4th some shit went down and he ended up in the ER and I was the person that he wanted to be there with him and of course I was there..
then we were supposed to hang out a week or so ago and instead he ditches me to go on a "date".. then thursday night we had plans to hang out, he ends up ditching me to take her to the fair because he has to "stay in the gf's good graces" now this is the first I've heard of her referred to as the "gf" needless to say I was a bit upset.. ended up totally going off on him about how I was trying to be ok with just being friends but he should know it wasn't easy and he wasn't helping.. I mean.. I just don't get it.. he just turned 32, this girl is 21!! seriously? I just think that's a bit much of an age gap, I don't care if you've known her for over a yr... and she has macular degeneration so she's going blind, which he's already told me before that he didn't know if he could deal with.. but now suddenly she's his gf?
So now we come to my rant.. you KNOW a girl has feelings for you because she's admitted to to you.. WTF do you feel the need to tell her that she should go out on a date and get some because you're going to be getting laid and she should too????? this is AFTER you'd already straight up told her you weren't going to sleep with her again, even tho she's NOT throwing herself at you.. I mean.. seriously?!?! you don't need to straight up tell me "i won't sleep with you again"! you dont freaking talk about it, you just don't sleep with me.. how fucking hard is that??? and if you feel like you need to tell me that because you need to behave well then maybe you need to think about who you're with because if you still think that you're going to want to do things with me so that you have to warn me before hand that you're supposed to behave then MAYBE just maybe you shouldn't be committed to her?!?!?! I'm trying soooooo hard to be happy for you because you do deserve to be happy, but you don't have to freaking trample on my heart in the process do you?? You admitted that you were jealous of me being with someone else so umm why are you doing this to me? Is he trying to make me jealous??? or just being a dumbass guy and not thinking?? then tonight he tells me he "thinks he's found *the one*" after dating her for what? 2 weeks? less than a month after having a very bad end to another relationship.. so I'm thinking rebound, but idk wtf is going through his mind. Half the time I swear he's trying to make me jealous and the other other I think he's just not thinking before he talks because he knows I have feelings for him. I do appreciate that he's honest but he still needs to think before he talks because it's just hurting me... and he wonders why my facebook status' have been kinda depressing lately. And even thought they were about my ex... DUMBASS!