Page 1 of 4

My Life in Boojy Hell

Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:58 am
by Lady Maven
I have this posted to my MySpace, but my mom got all rabid about it and now my friends are scared to post there, so I am reposting it here.

::WARNING!!!:: If marijuana talk offends you then you need to exit right now and seriously take me off your friends list.

What the hell happened to me?? I used to be cool. I mean, not like other people who SAY they were cool, but no, not really. Remember the cool bathroom you weren't allowed in at school? *I* was the reason you couldn't get in!! There are those who knew me as a teen who can tell you for a fact that I could walk into Birdcage Mall and walk out with anything I wanted from fry to pot.

Now? HA!!

I decided to smoke a joint. First problem was getting a joint. It amazed me first that I did not think I knew where to get one, then amazed me that I found one.

Then came the real problems. Where does one smoke a joint? Inside? HELL NO!! I sewed those curtains, I am NOT explaining pot to the dry cleaners. The car? It would get absorbed in the apholstery and smell like pot forever. Outside? HELL no. My neighbors would think I was a people person and want to talk to me. I hate people.

My bathroom has no fan or window, but it does have a nice airfreshner. Bathroom it is. I go in with my ill gotten gains, and realized I have a problem. I don't smoke. I don't have a lighter. Or matches. I have dogs, my candles are flamless battery operated ones. OK, I can do this, I will use the stove, which is downstairs. So I will light a paper on fire from it and go back upstairs. Ever see a fat little old lady run up two flights of stairs with a flaming paper??

I make it. Barely. I light my joint. HOLY HELL!! When did that shit start tasting so bad?? And this wasn't that low grade green bud, this was chronic. YUCK!! I took a few hits, decided I was done.

Now wait for the fun.

I recall when I was younger this stuff made me, well, not smarter, but more creative, and I laughed. Now. Not so much. I wait for inspiration. Nada. I wait for laughter. I'm too high to laugh. All I can really do is lay there all stoned praying it rains and my roof collapses so I can get some water.

This was an ill advised plan. All I really achieved was losing a full night of crochet work and a mouth that tasted like my tongue needed shaving and a bathroom that smells like roasting ass and feet.

Fuck nostalgia. I am going back to drinking like a fucking adult.

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:45 am
by owly
Over time you would learn to cope with it and like it, but i doubt you try it again that sounded horrible i would get that stoned in Hawaii gawd they have good weed there........

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:46 am
by Nagash
If you start using much, much more the side-effects will remain. But it'll seem they've gone away. ;)

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:54 am
by Lady Maven
You know how I KNEW it was boojy hell? I blogged about. Fucking BLOGGED it man.

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:01 am
by Nagash
Yah.... pot sucks. ;)

Booze is much, much better. :D

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:22 am
by Lady Maven
AMEN!!

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:07 pm
by Gili
thanks for sharing :)

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:14 pm
by owly
Nagash wrote:Yah.... pot sucks. ;)

Booze is much, much better. :D
So you say, i say the opposite.

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:10 pm
by owly
Sounds like chronic i would of recommended smoking half a joint especially if you haven't smoked in awhile........

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:29 pm
by bigSparky
I say give me the icky sticky green bud. The more skunky it smells the better.
Where I was in Cali(Palmdale/Lancaster,LA and the Valley) what they called the Chronic, I always thought was bunk weed. It was that dark green almost brown crap that was so compressed you could hardly break it up to clean it. And you had to clean it a lot. Tons of stems and seeds. Half the seeds the hulls had popped off and it was very hard to clean those hulls out. Made it have a nasty oily taste. Shit would get you quite high, for sure, but it wasn't a GOOD high. It was very big with blacks, and at the time blunts were all the rage. I guess if you are going to put it in a cigar skin, it really doesn't matter what the weed tastes like, cuz you ain't gonna taste it anyway. Me, I LOVE the taste of good bud, and I'm not even going to ruin it by putting it in a joint. Strictly a one hit bong for me. When I smoke it's kind of a ritual for me. I enjoy the cleaning of it, the feel. If I have to clean it with a fine mesh strainer, you can keep it, cuz I'm not likely to enjoy it, and that's kind of the point I think. I don't need a portable means of consumption because I only partake at home(I'm a responsible stoner don'cha know).

Or to make it short, Chronic blows goat sack.

Owly, I really got spoiled in Hawaii. That shit tasted good, smelled good, smoked smooth, and got my head very bad. Once in a while we would get hold of a strain of Big Island bud called Hawaiian Electric. The high was almost comparable to a hit of Orange Sunshine or some of the triple dome acids I got in the late sixties. The "Chronic" just always makes me feel Blah.

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:46 pm
by owly
My Daughters Boyfriend told me he could get the Chronic for 20 dollars a gram i laughed all the chronic is down here is that it smells good same stone as basic weed. i rather buy weed that a give me 20 joints for 30$ than buy chronic for one gram for 20$. One grams not even a joint ho hum..........

EDIT/oh yeah hawaii weed is the bomb best weed i ever smoked was black hash bud from hawaaii i ran across a guy who had black hash bud seeds, he was selling them for a hundred dollars a seed. That was back in 1985 i wonder what they cost now........

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:04 am
by Gerien
ROTFL give me a whiskey any day tyvm.

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:10 am
by owly
Here some whiskey

*Puffz* i have my own pleasure

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:49 am
by tubs
Lady Maven wrote:You know how I KNEW it was boojy hell? I blogged about. Fucking BLOGGED it man.
Oh dear lord!

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:07 am
by Lady Maven
I swear if I EVER do something as retarded as blogging again I expect one of you to come to my home and smother me with a pillow.

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:42 am
by Nagash
*grin*


Be careful what you wish for....

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Posted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:17 pm
by owly
What does blogging mean anyways?

Maven, how much money did you buy that joint for and was it rolled already?

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:39 am
by Lady Maven
None and yes, But it was rolled by someone that I know VERY VERY well and can and have trusted with my life. And if she werew going to poinon me, she'd have done it years ago and I would like as not have deserved it.

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:36 am
by owly
ty i was wondering. i would pay good money for a weed that makes me comatose on the couch, thirsty but unable to get up for a glass of water.........

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:12 am
by Lady Maven
You are out of your rabid assed mind Owly, lol