Page 1 of 2

I hate hand sanitiser

Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:47 am
by owly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6k-39JP ... r_embedded

http://tinyurl.com/2axm763

People actually try to get high off hand sanitiser, what ever happened to sniffing glue or drinking beers?

Re: I hate hand sanitiser

Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:31 am
by asoc
I know that convicts will use it to attempt to get drunk with.
Read about some guys in my home town that were on work release, got a bunch of purrel and koolaid packets and then mixed it together.

Re: I hate hand sanitiser

Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:48 am
by owly
lol

That's the only way i'll do it if i was locked up for a long time in prison..........

Re: I hate hand sanitiser

Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:11 am
by Sturm
I accidently got some on a shaving cut on my face...Not cool!!! :shock: :o :oops:

Not only did it sting like a hot metal burn for 12+ hrs, the skin around the cut went white for a week.

Re: I hate hand sanitiser

Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:38 am
by owly
Sturm Ouchie

This thread reminds me of sailors they would drink the compass water to get drunk. Sailors back in the days of sail ships would use their ropes that was made outa hemp and they would smoke all their lines up and when they reach their port they wouldn't have any lines left to tie up the ship to the dock lol................

Re: I hate hand sanitiser

Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:25 am
by owly
Sturm that musta been some 'power sanitiser' way back when i welded i would get hot metal burns mostly it would drip and get into my steel toe ouch. i still have scares. Whats the average alcohol content for saitisers. i'd guess and say 7% that's like having one beer, now is it worth it to have dishsoap mouth for the whole day, that's not worth it to me........

edit/ oh yeah lets talk about snorting it i wat to puke just thinking of snorting it. i hate to tell people who do "your not going to get high" lol

Re: I hate hand sanitiser

Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:07 am
by Lady Maven
Ya know.. I thought with that title you were doing something else with that sanitizer.

I always knew when my boys were finally of dating age the very moment when they decided to try to use some colgne where it wasn't meant to go. Hell, the scream they let out could have been heard on the MOON let alone my den!

Re: I hate hand sanitiser

Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:16 am
by mogami
Hi, Compass water has no intoxicating properties. What you mean is "Torpedo Juice" The old torpedoes ran off alcohol and when desperate sailors would siphon it off and drink it

(I was a GMG1 from 1981 to 1992)

Re: I hate hand sanitiser

Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:11 am
by Nagash
Lady Maven wrote:Ya know.. I thought with that title you were doing something else with that sanitizer.

I always knew when my boys were finally of dating age the very moment when they decided to try to use some colgne where it wasn't meant to go. Hell, the scream they let out could have been heard on the MOON let alone my den!

:lol:

Re: I hate hand sanitiser

Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:47 am
by asoc
owly wrote:Sturm Ouchie

This thread reminds me of sailors they would drink the compass water to get drunk. Sailors back in the days of sail ships would use their ropes that was made outa hemp and they would smoke all their lines up and when they reach their port they wouldn't have any lines left to tie up the ship to the dock lol................
I call BS on smoking the rope.

Re: I hate hand sanitiser

Posted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:34 pm
by owly
it could be a myth i heard it at tug boat school, and it only word to mouth..........

Edit/hearsay would be better to describe it

Re: I hate hand sanitiser

Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:25 am
by Lady Maven
*I* call BS on using handsanitizer as a masturbation aid!!

Re: I hate hand sanitiser

Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:28 am
by Sturm
Lady Maven wrote:*I* call BS on using handsanitizer as a masturbation aid!!
Ahummm....The only thought is .."ouch".

Re: I hate hand sanitiser

Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:15 pm
by asoc
I did warn my sister about kids snorting it. She is a grade school teacher. And while her kids are probably too young (4th grade this year) there is tons of that stuff at her school and in her class room.

Re: I hate hand sanitiser

Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:51 pm
by Lilim Savanant
Ahummm....The only thought is .."ouch".
Speak for yourself, sounds like a lovely night in. ;)

Re: I hate hand sanitiser

Posted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:12 pm
by owly
i tried sniffing glue, but the tube got stuck to my nose.......

Just Joking lol

Re: I hate hand sanitiser

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:10 am
by owly

Re: I hate hand sanitiser

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:13 am
by Lady Maven
OMG!! I know what you mean! I tried snorting coke, but the bubbles kept making me sneeze!

Re: I hate hand sanitiser

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:13 am
by owly
lol!!!!!!

Re: I hate hand sanitiser

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:20 am
by Lilim Savanant
I'm sure most of us have at some point tried to inhale, consume or sniff things out of the vague possibility it might do something to get us high. Sometimes its a rumour and that little part of the brain says "what if the rumour is true?" and sometimes it's just odd curiosity.

After all, someone somewhere was the first person to discover how to make alcohol and then drink it. Someone originally found out burning certain plants and inhaling the smoke gave a buzz.

For my part when drunk I once tried to see if you could smoke tea- bags. You can't. You really, really can't.