Page 1 of 3

I'm here - we can start partying now.

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:43 pm
by Atla
Well, my icon ain't yet. But I is!

Yeeehaw!

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:28 pm
by owly
You will never find my secrete lair.....

Oh wait your in my secrete lair i guess you found it.....

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:29 am
by Nether
What owly meant to say is, "Death to the infidel!!"

Either that or "Pass they Funyuns"

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:22 am
by Nagash
Speaking of icons, should I take Lakkie's icon again, or dig up my own old one? Or get a new one?


Choices, choices...

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:05 am
by TEVA
Good to see people made it here!!!

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:22 pm
by Gili
Nagash wrote:Speaking of icons, should I take Lakkie's icon again, or dig up my own old one? Or get a new one?


Choices, choices...
I was having similar thoughts about icons. Time for something new i feel

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:03 pm
by Nagash
I am undecided yet.... a boozing session seems in order to make up my mind. :D

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:47 pm
by Imo
maybe the first picture that appears when you surf the web today? haha

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:40 pm
by Nagash
Bad idea, that was Angela Merkel :lol:

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:11 pm
by Imo
Nagash wrote:Bad idea, that was Angela Merkel :lol:
a change is needed!

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:33 pm
by Nagash
Well, yeah. But using Merkel's ugly mug as an icon is a bit much. I was thinking Stephen Fry meets Sienna Miller or something like that.


*nods*


But first I'd need to find me an icon artist. Does someone have the contact info of old Gem Rathonl laying around somewhere? :)

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:30 pm
by Kaz
Find me some pics you like and I'll put you something together. Been a while since I made an icon for someone.

I'll stick up icon test and request threads in the Introductions forum. Seems a more appropriate home than NPA.

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:46 pm
by Nagash
Kewl, thanks :)


I'll go on and find something tomorrow.

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:58 am
by Atla
I ain't changing mine. It's served me well the past decade, I'll not change a good thing! ;>

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:18 pm
by Venus
i brought my icon with me!!! well, actually kaz did but thats irrelevant!
im here now, u can really start the party. atla is incidental:P

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:22 pm
by Atla
I set the tone baby doll!

Just let me get my ass-less chaps on.

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:03 pm
by TEVA
woah ass-less chaps...I want to see pics of that

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:10 pm
by Nagash
DEBSEH! :D

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:11 pm
by Atla
I should totally start a cowboy stripper club. Forget those pansy chip'n'dales.

Cowboy boots, spurs, chaps, hats...

Instead of a black tie we'll rock a bandana!

Just need a catchy name.

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:13 pm
by Nagash
*shuts self up*


Too easy :P