Page 1 of 1

weeeeeeeeeeeee

Posted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:14 pm
by Lilim Savanant
ok, evening begins, birthday celebration for ex who i haven't seen in person since she dumped my ass at the beginning of summer. give her the present of a dr who coffee mug and a hand painted wood elf lord model with more than 24 hrs painting time to, make it look absolutely fabulous.

awkwardness factor of meeting ex after so long through the roof, combine with awkwardness of her new friends being around and me having aspergers so all social situations having awkwardness rating 10, give presents, fight through awkwardness, leave her to her birthday fun, yay me!. now general unpleasant feeling combined with the 3 pints + 4 shots necessary to get to that point, now add more shots till everything becomes yay!

(in case you can't guess, alcohol plus unusual situation = not great lilim, yay! machine head blackening album helps)

Re: weeeeeeeeeeeee

Posted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:15 am
by Kenos
did the coffee mug feature amy as a subtle but poignant reminder that your ex will never be as great as the universe's hottest redhead?

it's a bit weird she invited you anyway, I know I would have to be one of the last people my ex girlfriends would ever consider of inviting on some occasion that is supposed to be fun to them and I know that it is the last place I would want to be except if I were in the mood of acting particularly obnoxious :D

Re: weeeeeeeeeeeee

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:26 am
by MoP
Kenos wrote:the universe's hottest redhead?
I take it you're referring to Lare? ;)

Re: weeeeeeeeeeeee

Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:54 pm
by Sturm
MoP wrote:
Kenos wrote:the universe's hottest redhead?
I take it you're referring to Lare? ;)
Since were guessing ..I'll take who is Portia, for $200 ?

Re: weeeeeeeeeeeee

Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:47 pm
by Nagash
Lilim Savanant wrote:(in case you can't guess, alcohol plus unusual situation = not great lilim, yay! machine head blackening album helps)
The Blackening rocks. :D


MoP wrote:
Kenos wrote:the universe's hottest redhead?
I take it you're referring to Lare? ;)
Probably Losmar. :P

Re: weeeeeeeeeeeee

Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:49 pm
by MoP
He's not that hot.

Re: weeeeeeeeeeeee

Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:50 pm
by Nagash
He is to Kenos.

Re: weeeeeeeeeeeee

Posted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:16 pm
by Kenos
oh yeah

Re: weeeeeeeeeeeee

Posted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:59 am
by Immigrant
I'll pass on Losmar (no offense;p), but I will see your 200 and raise you a fiver for Portia (can't bid on the Lady Lare since she's priceless *weg*)
alcohol plus unusual situation = ...
a typical Friday night

Re: weeeeeeeeeeeee

Posted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:16 pm
by Silverwolfe
Wait? We have hot redheads in this community? WHERE!! WHY WAS I NEVER INFORMED?! *runs off in search of said redheads*