Page 1 of 1

Hmmm... Im a dick. But a well meaning one.

Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:03 am
by Silverwolfe
So, here in Iraq, a buddy of mine has been struggling to stay faithful to his wife. He loves her a ton, but there was a gal here that has been slowly trying to seduce him. I let this go on for quite a while, and watched simply because It amused me. However, she had been getting fairly persistent with my friend, and he asked me for advice. I told him to be a complete ass. Didnt work out the way we expected it to. Just made her a bit more voracious and aggressive towards my friend. So, I said be boring. He did a wonderful job of it, but the gal just didn't seem to notice or even mind.

We tried several things to do without getting said female in trouble, mainly because shes pretty damned cute, and a generally good person. So, I just said fuck it, and went and seduced her. Im single, good looking and can be charming, but I hadnt realized how ummm.. crazy this chick is. (my buddy is pissed at me now btw, he liked the attention) We slept together about a week ago and now she wont leave me alone. She acts like old boy doesnt exist (which is fine by me. It helps him maintain his fidelity.) and is always around... Starting to get kind of scary tho. May have to actually go higher in my chain of command. She said the horrible L word to me yesterday... Neeed help!

Re: Hmmm... Im a dick. But a well meaning one.

Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:07 pm
by Taldric
...So what are the chances she's trying to get knocked up to get out of the sandbox? Have your fun, but be careful, bro. Don't let your "altruism" (not entirely buying that) bite you in the ass. I'm not sure how well taking it up the chain would go since by the book you are somewhat in the wrong. I'd probably try to talk my way out of it with her. Tell her you're not ready to deal with that and need to get your head right while you are in the shit. Throw her the maybe when we get stateside rope whether you have any intention of it or not. I think thats how I'd play it, but then I am an asshole.

Re: Hmmm... Im a dick. But a well meaning one.

Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:49 pm
by Nagash
Be honest: did you want to help him, or did you just want to get laid?

Re: Hmmm... Im a dick. But a well meaning one.

Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:15 pm
by Silverwolfe
It was a little of both. Getting laid has never really been an issue. And General order #1 no longer states that you cannot have sex in the mid east. Hell, they sell condoms in the PX. All it states is that I cant mess with the civilian contractors while I am over here. For the most part, It was to help my buddy out.

Re: Hmmm... Im a dick. But a well meaning one.

Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:15 pm
by owly
The only reason your buddy would get mad if he was planning on having sex with her, if not he woulda blew it off as nothing. Maybe he liked the attention, who knows. i'm glad your making the best of your R&R......

Re: Hmmm... Im a dick. But a well meaning one.

Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:30 pm
by Lady Maven
Tell her that you are poly and have three wives at home who would have to approve of her before you can take her in. OH and she would of course have to convert.

Re: Hmmm... Im a dick. But a well meaning one.

Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:38 pm
by Nagash
Convert to what? Bisexuality?

Re: Hmmm... Im a dick. But a well meaning one.

Posted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:43 pm
by Lady Maven
The point is NEVER say

Re: Hmmm... Im a dick. But a well meaning one.

Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:05 am
by owly
Bi? speaking of bi they tried to say i was bi polar but i corrected them real fast lol

Silverwolfest i got a feeling she trying to get a free ticket to north america

Re: Hmmm... Im a dick. But a well meaning one.

Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:16 am
by Lady Maven
Bi? Bi-polar? Bi-pedal? Bi the atomic number 83?

Re: Hmmm... Im a dick. But a well meaning one.

Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:11 pm
by Grunt
She has all the markings of a stalker

Re: Hmmm... Im a dick. But a well meaning one.

Posted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:41 pm
by Venus
if u act crazier than her, maybe she will get scared and leave u alone:P

Re: Hmmm... Im a dick. But a well meaning one.

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:58 am
by Wulfric
still nothing new with you bro lol. though you need to pop on yahoo more often

Re: Hmmm... Im a dick. But a well meaning one.

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:31 am
by Silverwolfe
GOD DAMN MAN!!! DICK! Its about damned time you showed up asshole!

Re: Hmmm... Im a dick. But a well meaning one.

Posted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:27 pm
by Lady Maven
Don't be too hard on him Silver, he is all growed up with a hot little wifey now and thinks he is too good for us.

Ah, screw that, I have still not growed up and I did not get a hot little wife, so give him hell.

Re: Hmmm... Im a dick. But a well meaning one.

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:07 am
by Wulfric
To hell with you Silver, yer still an ass :P

Maven, yer just jealous of my awesomeness or something...

Re: Hmmm... Im a dick. But a well meaning one.

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:20 am
by Nether
Wulfric wrote:To hell with you Silver, yer still an ass :P

Maven, yer just jealous of my awesomeness or something...
Penis envy.

Re: Hmmm... Im a dick. But a well meaning one.

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:30 am
by Lady Maven
Excuse me, but i HAVE a penis. I may not be able to find it atm because it is packed in a moving box, but I OWN it.

Besides, with what I do have I can get all the penis I want, they aren't special. You guys will pass them out to anyone.

I just want a hot wife to show off. Is that so much to ask?