Page 1 of 1

So who's dressing up this year? Costume ideas?......

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:39 am
by owly
i thought it be cool to see who's dressing up this year ;)

To add to the theme here's a video a friend did it's kinda cool if you have a second or two watch it 8-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVH18FeL ... r_embedded

Re: So who's dressing up this year? Costume ideas?......

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:35 am
by Taldric
Should I do it? It goes against the cardinal rule of any monarchy related message board (Thou shall not click an owly youtube link), but I might have to.

I haven't decided whether to dress up or not yet. I'm contemplating being a Christmas tree, it's never too early to start decorating, right? :roll: ...I do have this thing for battery powered strands of lights.

Re: So who's dressing up this year? Costume ideas?......

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:50 am
by Nether
I'll dress up as me and go as awesome.

Re: So who's dressing up this year? Costume ideas?......

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:22 pm
by Nagash
owly wrote:i thought it be cool to see who's dressing up this year ;)
For what?

Re: So who's dressing up this year? Costume ideas?......

Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:27 am
by Lady Maven
I dress up every Halloween. This year I will be a marionette doll.

I like the idea of cutting up a cardboard box to look like a small dresser with a hole in top for head and in sides for arms and wearing a lampshade on your head with other small nightside items glued to top.

What are you?

A "One Night Stand"

Re: So who's dressing up this year? Costume ideas?......

Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:18 am
by Mickal Redwater
This year i'm going as "Scientific Beer" I will have the spectrum of beer on my shirt, as well as 3d model Ochem formulas for certain parts of beer (Sugars/Water/etc).

Still thinking of how else i can scientifically go as beer :P

My cat however, will be given a shark fin, and a laser pointer on his head, and will be a shark with a frickin laser beam attached to his head :)

Re: So who's dressing up this year? Costume ideas?......

Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:04 am
by owly
If your lazy like me you could just......

Image

Re: So who's dressing up this year? Costume ideas?......

Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:08 am
by owly
Nagash wrote:
owly wrote:i thought it be cool to see who's dressing up this year ;)
For what?
just me wanting to see PICTURES lol

Re: So who's dressing up this year? Costume ideas?......

Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:13 am
by Lady Maven
mmm... some of my pics are not fit for the boards, but ones that can be viewed in public are on my MySpace and Facebook

Re: So who's dressing up this year? Costume ideas?......

Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:55 am
by Nagash
owly wrote:
Nagash wrote:
owly wrote:i thought it be cool to see who's dressing up this year ;)
For what?
just me wanting to see PICTURES lol

Yah, but I forgot it'd be Halloween. We don't Halloween much over here. :P

Re: So who's dressing up this year? Costume ideas?......

Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:10 pm
by Gerien
Vault Utility Outfit from Fallout 3. Will post pics later.

Re: So who's dressing up this year? Costume ideas?......

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:02 am
by Raguel
I am incognito, who am I. ;)

Re: So who's dressing up this year? Costume ideas?......

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:09 am
by owly
i guess sturm

Re: So who's dressing up this year? Costume ideas?......

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:42 am
by Raguel
Well done, Obi wan Owly. :lol:

Re: So who's dressing up this year? Costume ideas?......

Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:45 am
by owly
lol