Page 1 of 1
Heya folks. Longtimenosee =]
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:03 pm
by Ryloc
Hi all.
First time i have been around in years,still see some familiar names around and that is awesome!
I was doing a web search for Tempers Ball and voila , it led me here.
Well, i hope you all are well and it pains me to see more ppl i had known at one time, have passed.
Onward though.
Ima try and make a kingdom and see if i still know how to play at all.
Much love.
~Ryloc the Dark
~The Black Hand~ TBH Monarchy Barny guild
Guildmaster ~Nyamafu Vurumai~ Maxim Canon
Agm ~Intemptesta Nox~ (Chaos i think in Canon, it was the single elimination game. been too long. Sartorious and i ran it)
For Sartorious!
Re: Heya folks. Longtimenosee =]
Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:22 pm
by Nagash
Welcome back!
Re: Heya folks. Longtimenosee =]
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:19 am
by Grunt
welcome front
Re: Heya folks. Longtimenosee =]
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:44 am
by owly
wb long time no see i was hoping to see you again you was once one of the big names of the game......
*Cheers*
Re: Heya folks. Longtimenosee =]
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:48 am
by Nether
Hey I know this name welcome back. Tell me how does it feel to be old?
Re: Heya folks. Longtimenosee =]
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:55 am
by Kaz
do i know you?

Re: Heya folks. Longtimenosee =]
Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:07 am
by Ryloc
Nether wrote:Hey I know this name welcome back. Tell me how does it feel to be old?
It is meh ;/
I have no clue as to whether you do or not, Kaz

Re: Heya folks. Longtimenosee =]
Posted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:04 am
by Raguel
Yes Kazimirch you do know him as does Pyren.
He was the "unspeakable one" in Maxim....

.
.
.
wb
Re: Heya folks. Longtimenosee =]
Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:43 pm
by TEVA
welcome back hope your doing well.
Re: Heya folks. Longtimenosee =]
Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:03 am
by Nether
Raguel wrote:He was the "unspeakable one" in Maxim....

.
.
.
wb
....really? I read him called many things but unspeakable wasn't one of em haha
Re: Heya folks. Longtimenosee =]
Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:08 pm
by Nagash
I think the Raguel meant that "Ryloc" is rather difficult to pronounce.
I mean, is it ry (rhymes with "high") loc (rhymes with "cock"), ry (as in the first part of "real") loc (rhymes with "bloke"), ry (rhymes with "gay") loc (like the french "lac")? A combination perhaps?

Re: Heya folks. Longtimenosee =]
Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:37 pm
by Sturm
Nagash wrote:I think the Raguel meant that "Ryloc" is rather difficult to pronounce.
I mean, is it ry (rhymes with "high") loc (rhymes with "cock"), ry (as in the first part of "real") loc (rhymes with "bloke"), ry (rhymes with "gay") loc (like the french "lac")? A combination perhaps?

Easy now...thats how blood vessels get popped
Nether wrote:Raguel wrote:He was the "unspeakable one" in Maxim....

.
.
.
wb
....really? I read him called many things but unspeakable wasn't one of em haha
You mean none of you read the Trial of Ryloc thread in Maxim?...Oyiee
So much for all that writing.
Re: Heya folks. Longtimenosee =]
Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:39 pm
by Nether
I remember posting in it, don't remember much of the content