Page 1 of 3
Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:50 pm
by Atla
The evening was glorious, the beer flowed like only 4.50 a bottle can, the dancing superb, and the diamond sparkled like...well... a diamond.

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:53 pm
by Nato
me: This is the woman who ate squirrel with you, right?
Atla: Fuck yeah!
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:23 pm
by Maverick
Congratulations sir. As some one who has been my internet acquaintance/friend for so many years, I am really happy for you. I know that some of your previous ho's have been lame, so Im glad that this one has worked out.
Just be thankful you dont have to pay $4.5 on a regular basis for beer. At some bars that is actually cheap.
Ill be holding my breath waiting for the wedding invitation because we all know liberal yankee's like myself know how to party.
Good luck man, if you ever need anything, you can find me eventually.
(Oh and this is my first post in months)
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:29 pm
by Nato
Mine too. Atla is my alt.
I cannot wait to see wedding photos. Seriously.
I think this dude met his match.
EDIT: I forgot to add that you two are so good looking it's stupid.
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:30 pm
by Nagash
Grats man! So this is the same woman whose kid(s) puked on you, no?
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:33 pm
by Maverick
I hope to be in the background of wedding photos.
After all of Atla's wedding stories, I think its only appropriate that I show up and be the Atla of his wedding.
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:03 pm
by Grunt
Congrats dude
She is way tooo good for you
But all women with teeth are hehehe
Good luck and god bless
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:45 pm
by Sturm
Salutes & shakes hand, Congrats Marine.

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:04 am
by Venus
Congrats:)
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:39 am
by Teanos
Grats yo.
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:30 am
by Gerien
I so want an invitation. I refuse to believe this until I see it on my own.
(Congrats.)
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:57 am
by Maverick
Oh so this thread is comedy gold.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=202
But my prediction is so close its creepy.
On Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:47 pm I said:
So what do you think a fair date for the over/under on marriage is?
I say engagement 1 year from Thanksgiving, with marriage the following summer.
If I was Vegas, that would be my line for the over under.
Who wants to do some gambling on Atla's life?
Over a year ago, I was 2 weeks off.
And Im still laughing.
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:36 am
by Grunt
Makes note to bring Mav when I go to Vegas
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:50 am
by Nagash
Maverick wrote:Oh so this thread is comedy gold.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=202
But my prediction is so close its creepy.
On Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:47 pm I said:
So what do you think a fair date for the over/under on marriage is?
I say engagement 1 year from Thanksgiving, with marriage the following summer.
If I was Vegas, that would be my line for the over under.
Who wants to do some gambling on Atla's life?
Over a year ago, I was 2 weeks off.
And Im still laughing.
Not bad, Mavman!

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:01 pm
by Sturm
Nagash wrote:Maverick wrote:Oh so this thread is comedy gold.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=202
But my prediction is so close its creepy.
On Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:47 pm I said:
So what do you think a fair date for the over/under on marriage is?
I say engagement 1 year from Thanksgiving, with marriage the following summer.
If I was Vegas, that would be my line for the over under.
Who wants to do some gambling on Atla's life?
Over a year ago, I was 2 weeks off.
And Im still laughing.
Not bad, Mavman!

Jedi beginners luck

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:28 pm
by TEVA
congrats and best wishes to both.
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:17 am
by Gerien
Maverick wrote:I hope to be in the background of wedding photos.
After all of Atla's wedding stories, I think its only appropriate that I show up and be the Atla of his wedding.
Get in line.

Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:00 am
by Lady Maven
Grunt you get near my neck of the woods and I will booze ya up so good you won't even remember you were near Vegas.
I can put down the alkyhol!
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:56 am
by owly
you look likea happy pair congrat your my hero.......
Re: Surprise DIRTBAGS! I'm engaged.
Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:46 am
by Sturm
Seems all that extra "adapt,improvise and overcome " training paid off.
