Page 1 of 3
Facebook!
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:09 am
by Teanos
Alright, who has it?
I need two more "friends" in Yoville so I can buy this damn Gothic House.
Re: Facebook!
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:23 am
by Imo
i have it =p
Re: Facebook!
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:26 am
by Vox
I'm still trying to figure out what i'm gonna use it for ;p
Re: Facebook!
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:44 am
by Venus
u keep sending me one word messages in yoville:P
and omg go read what i sent u so i can send one back!
Re: Facebook!
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:56 am
by Teanos
cr = coin run.
When you send messages to people you get 12-20 coins. Great way to get money.
Re: Facebook!
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:56 am
by Venus
u mean your gettin rid of that awesome trailer bachelor pad?:P
Re: Facebook!
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:10 pm
by Gili
I must not succumb to facebook games...must not. :'(
Re: Facebook!
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:04 pm
by Atla
I started Mobsters 2 yesterday... I R hooked.
I also started Farmville, I R Not hooked on that one.
As for you people becoming friends on my facebook - hrmmmm. Mebbe. My momma ain't even my friend!
Re: Facebook!
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:12 pm
by Koi
My momma is my friend and I wish I could kick that bitch off. I love her to death. But I get tired of being called about ever status update.

Re: Facebook!
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:58 pm
by Atla
My parents can't keep it straight who I'm sleeping with and who I'm trying to sleep with as it is.
And I damned sure ain't about to explain it to them.
For instance, Amy comes to Boot Camp graduation, I ride home with her. She's an ex and a best friend. Ashley is Amy's best friend, I ride Ashley. My folks think I'm with Amy, until they run into me with Ashley at the movies. Ashley and I don't work out, cause she's a drunken self-centered whore with a nice rack. Now I move on to Katie, she has a boyfriend - I don't care. He does. Violence will occur. And it will be glorious. I still hang out with Amy.
I already blocked my mom and several family members.
Re: Facebook!
Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:08 pm
by Imo
i have no idea what to do in yoville lmao
Re: Facebook!
Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:34 am
by MoP
Imo wrote:i have no idea what to do in yoville lmao
Spam Venus, obviously.
Re: Facebook!
Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:33 am
by Nagash
I don't have facebook. Should I?
Re: Facebook!
Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:33 am
by MoP
Prolly not...
Re: Facebook!
Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:53 pm
by Venus
everybody spams venus"(
and lol i think farmtown is better than farmville but i do both.
it takes like two minutes and my farm is gonna be awesome
the demon has a hot air balloon! i want one!! but i r broke
Re: Facebook!
Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:33 pm
by Atla
Venus, if I create a game called 'HoeVille' will you be mine?
;>
Re: Facebook!
Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:39 pm
by owly
i got a command center in my Grandma's basement and i started a new game but you have to be three breasted to play it's called boobyland....
Re: Facebook!
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:25 am
by Mr Ed
I'm there under my email here on the boards.
Only use it to play mafia wars and post my trip and concert pics (and keep track of spammy friends)
Re: Facebook!
Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:22 pm
by Kaz
Just created this group to see if we can drum some interest up in roleplay via a facebook app that interacts with Monarchs' Glen
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=155711734361
Re: Facebook!
Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:13 pm
by Immigrant
When you send messages to people you get 12-20 coins. Great way to get money.
real coinage?