Page 1 of 3

Monarchy FB Page

Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:59 am
by Lady Maven
I cannot believe there isn't a thread here yet.

We have a private FB page for all of the players old and new. You would not believe who all is there now, over 90 people in less than 24 hours!!
Fun chat, fun catching up, just.. fun!

Come join us:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk= ... 40228&ap=1

Re: Monarchy FB Page

Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:27 am
by owly
i don't know how to join :(

Re: Monarchy FB Page

Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:26 am
by Lady Maven
It dun matter, I already dun added you <weg>

Look to the left on the Home section of your FB and you will see Monarchy/Evernight Group

Re: Monarchy FB Page

Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:51 pm
by Blu
Is this the same as the Monarchy Games page?

Speaking of which, where are all the pages that I "liked" and the groups i joined? Like the Monarchy Games one. So lost now...

Arrrgh lol why do they keep changing the interface...

Re: Monarchy FB Page

Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:48 pm
by Amb
It won't let me view the page so I can join :( stupid phone! Just keeps loading the touch facebook site instead

Re: Monarchy FB Page

Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:52 pm
by Amb
Aha! Got it lol just had to play around with the url a lil :)

Re: Monarchy FB Page

Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:29 pm
by Lady Maven
No Blu, that is the official page this is a group Portia made for fun.

Re: Monarchy FB Page

Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:01 am
by owly
tyty Mav :mrgreen:

Re: Monarchy FB Page

Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:52 am
by Maverick
I dont have facebook.

But I say hi to everyone who is in the universe and may have wanted to say hi. To all of those who still dislike me, sorry it was nothing personal, just a game that we all played to win.

Re: Monarchy FB Page

Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:44 am
by Xeranos
LOL

I, for one, never hated you Mav. I rather enjoyed being on the opposite side of the ball....and looking back on some of my posts in the archives, I think I needed therapy far more then than i do now. I was such a bitch for a dude...lol

Too bad about the FB...I'd add you as a friend anytime!!


X

Re: Monarchy FB Page

Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:35 pm
by Grunt
Facebook is the devil

Re: Monarchy FB Page

Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:59 pm
by owly
the devil is hawt

Re: Monarchy FB Page

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:21 pm
by Super_Sturm
Lady Maven wrote:I cannot believe there isn't a thread here yet.

We have a private FB page for all of the players old and new. You would not believe who all is there now, over 90 people in less than 24 hours!!
Fun chat, fun catching up, just.. fun!

Come join us:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/home.php?sk= ... 40228&ap=1
To bad we couldn't have FB kingdoms to attack, half a billion people would make for a grand target rich enviroment. :twisted:

Re: Monarchy FB Page

Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:48 pm
by Reylan Talonspyre
I am one of the admin for this Monarchy/Evernight Book of Face.

As Portia put it, "This page is all sorts of win."

The chat is a blast if not impossible to follow.

124 members and counting.

Re: Monarchy FB Page

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:34 am
by tubs
Ew, Facebook.

Re: Monarchy FB Page

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:53 pm
by Kaz
Super_Sturm wrote:To bad we couldn't have FB kingdoms to attack, half a billion people would make for a grand target rich enviroment. :twisted:
FB is coming.... next overhaul of the site will interact with FB accounts, twitter accounts and possibly myspace

Re: Monarchy FB Page

Posted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:08 pm
by Super_Sturm
Kaz wrote:
Super_Sturm wrote:To bad we couldn't have FB kingdoms to attack, half a billion people would make for a grand target rich enviroment. :twisted:
FB is coming.... next overhaul of the site will interact with FB accounts, twitter accounts and possibly myspace
:shock:
.
:twisted:

Re: Monarchy FB Page

Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:03 pm
by Kaz
I think there ought to be some official group links heading back here

Can one of the admins for the group please add some?

Re: Monarchy FB Page

Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:32 am
by Lady Maven
Sure thing Kaz, I'm on it

Re: Monarchy FB Page

Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:29 am
by asoc
stay away from myspace, lmfao