Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
~ General comments and discussion.
Moderator: Staff
-
owly
- Sage
- Posts: 3084
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
- Location: stoned
-
Contact:
Post
by owly » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:25 pm
Go
Last edited by
owly on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i know what you said about my Momma
-
owly
- Sage
- Posts: 3084
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
- Location: stoned
-
Contact:
Post
by owly » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:43 pm
i know what you said about my Momma
-
Kethry
- Beautiful
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:24 am
- Location: Actionville, FL
-
Contact:
Post
by Kethry » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:54 pm
LoF for life! *hits up Sargz0r all ni...all the time*
Whit Happens!
<Dreamskull> dysh has a large mouth and pouncing abilities, you just need to get them working for you
I accidentally Evernight...is this bad?
-
owly
- Sage
- Posts: 3084
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
- Location: stoned
-
Contact:
Post
by owly » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:59 am
You made me lol Kethry
i know what you said about my Momma
-
MoP
- Savant
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by MoP » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:54 am
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
-
Nagash
- Master
- Posts: 2394
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am
Post
by Nagash » Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:02 pm
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
-
Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
-
Contact:
Post
by Nether » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:38 am
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
-
Nagash
- Master
- Posts: 2394
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am
Post
by Nagash » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:35 pm
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
-
Grunt
- Teacher
- Posts: 623
- Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:24 pm
Post
by Grunt » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:48 pm
I guess it depends on what I am supposed to stare at
I could stare at that for days
-
Immigrant
- Explorer
- Posts: 284
- Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm
Post
by Immigrant » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:58 pm
[shakes head] ...I'm sorry, did someone say something?
-
Nagash
- Master
- Posts: 2394
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am
Post
by Nagash » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:56 pm
Grunt wrote:I guess it depends on what I am supposed to stare at
I could stare at that for days
To outstare the boobage would be difficult though.

If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
-
Jokingjoe
- Second Centurion
- Posts: 1204
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:35 pm
- Location: New Bern, NC
-
Contact:
Post
by Jokingjoe » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:18 pm
Yeah, MoP wins.
-
MoP
- Savant
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
-
Contact:
Post
by MoP » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:32 am
Hurray!

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
-
owly
- Sage
- Posts: 3084
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
- Location: stoned
-
Contact:
Post
by owly » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:12 am
Gone for a few days and you turn my thread into a boob watching thread?
i'm proud of you guys
i know what you said about my Momma
-
Immigrant
- Explorer
- Posts: 284
- Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm
Post
by Immigrant » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:44 pm
*nominated for favorite thread*
-
Sylandra
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:26 am
- Location: Reno, Nevada
Post
by Sylandra » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:26 am
I was tempted to go find a one-eyed stare...but I got...
Huh? Where was I?
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest