Justice is Blind (JustBlind RP)
Posted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:39 am
(OOC) : First, I just want to say, that I read all the forum and specific guilds forum rules prior to creating this thread. I know there are RP forums within this forum, however, in the past, we made *relaxed* RP threads within the general Guilds forum, generally to have a bit of fun, introduce ourselves and greet others. I also feel as though this thread will be seen and used more within this forum. However, if it is not permitted within the general forum, then I'll take my strike and move or erase it. Thanks. Oh and this thread *is* for JustBlind members mostly, but others may join the discussion, even heathens, just keep to the general rules of RP, no godmode, metagame, etc, and please drop me, the OP, a PM about your entry and wish to RP with us.
(RP):
Masta checked his armor once more, adjusting his shoulder-pads and pulling tight the straps which secured his chest plate. He fidgeted about nervously, running a hand through his hair, he nodded with lips pulled tight. His adviser assured him there was nothing to fear from the Priestess. He listened, but did not truly hear, his mind was far away, trying to shake the images of carnage he had witnessed within the temple walls. He nodded without looking at the adviser, who persisted a bit too much, and finally received a shove against the wall and a look that clearly said, "Silence."
Masta wiped the sweat from his forehead, looking away from the adviser who now shrank from his presence, he strode forward, pushing open the large wooden doors which barred the temple.
When he stepped inside, he became nervous again, smelling the thick stench of blood and sweat, perhaps even tears, he shook his head in an attempt to regain his composure, and stood in the center aisle with legs locked. He glanced up from the floor, gazing on the Priestess who threw her hands toward the sky, bending backward on her knees before the altar. He quickly looked back down at the stone, noticing it was not gray but rather some sort of dark red or burgundy, his words came out calm and quiet as he spoke to the woman's back.
"Lady Justice... Priestess of the Lord Leto, for whom Chaos reigns supreme, I beseech thee, pray lend me your wisdom... I wish to bring Leto's followers together, scatter his enemies in chaos, and deliver the heathens unto Justice... But Priestess, I wish to know, to understand, how can I turn chaos into justice? How shall I treat His followers, and the Heathens? I cannot, will not, shun my brethren... I will crush the non-believers and drink their blood from my boot, but..."
Masta paused, shaking his head. He pulled on his chest piece once more, pushing the distracting thoughts and images from his mind once more. The way she had ripped the thieves asunder, he wondered, could she be controlled, could any of them? If Leto worked through Chaos, how then would he ever lead them to victory and bring the heathens to Justice? Could the Chaos ever be controlled? He swallowed hard and continued,
"Lady Justice... I am here to ask you lend me wisdom and... and assistance... aid and advisement, with which to smash the heathens, but also to rally and... control... our people. Our brethren, my Lady, they are wild, young, angry... Can they be controlled? Can their rage and desire for Chaos be channeled to serve His purpose? Can you... Will you, help me, my Lady Justice?"
Masta dropped to his knees without realizing, he threw his arms up, and hang his head. His chin rested on his chest, the sweat dripped from his forehead and landed softly on the cold, damp floor. He dared not look directly at the Priestess as he awaited her reply. He made no sudden moves, and offered further in almost an inaudible whisper:
"They are wild, my Lady... I fear the Chaos. I fear it cannot be caged or controlled. I fear the consequences of such destructive force... Is it true, Lady Priestess? Is Justice simply Blind? If we deliver Tonan unto Leto... will he not dash it to pieces? Will there be Judgement for the heathens... or simply... Judgement for all?"
(RP):
Masta checked his armor once more, adjusting his shoulder-pads and pulling tight the straps which secured his chest plate. He fidgeted about nervously, running a hand through his hair, he nodded with lips pulled tight. His adviser assured him there was nothing to fear from the Priestess. He listened, but did not truly hear, his mind was far away, trying to shake the images of carnage he had witnessed within the temple walls. He nodded without looking at the adviser, who persisted a bit too much, and finally received a shove against the wall and a look that clearly said, "Silence."
Masta wiped the sweat from his forehead, looking away from the adviser who now shrank from his presence, he strode forward, pushing open the large wooden doors which barred the temple.
When he stepped inside, he became nervous again, smelling the thick stench of blood and sweat, perhaps even tears, he shook his head in an attempt to regain his composure, and stood in the center aisle with legs locked. He glanced up from the floor, gazing on the Priestess who threw her hands toward the sky, bending backward on her knees before the altar. He quickly looked back down at the stone, noticing it was not gray but rather some sort of dark red or burgundy, his words came out calm and quiet as he spoke to the woman's back.
"Lady Justice... Priestess of the Lord Leto, for whom Chaos reigns supreme, I beseech thee, pray lend me your wisdom... I wish to bring Leto's followers together, scatter his enemies in chaos, and deliver the heathens unto Justice... But Priestess, I wish to know, to understand, how can I turn chaos into justice? How shall I treat His followers, and the Heathens? I cannot, will not, shun my brethren... I will crush the non-believers and drink their blood from my boot, but..."
Masta paused, shaking his head. He pulled on his chest piece once more, pushing the distracting thoughts and images from his mind once more. The way she had ripped the thieves asunder, he wondered, could she be controlled, could any of them? If Leto worked through Chaos, how then would he ever lead them to victory and bring the heathens to Justice? Could the Chaos ever be controlled? He swallowed hard and continued,
"Lady Justice... I am here to ask you lend me wisdom and... and assistance... aid and advisement, with which to smash the heathens, but also to rally and... control... our people. Our brethren, my Lady, they are wild, young, angry... Can they be controlled? Can their rage and desire for Chaos be channeled to serve His purpose? Can you... Will you, help me, my Lady Justice?"
Masta dropped to his knees without realizing, he threw his arms up, and hang his head. His chin rested on his chest, the sweat dripped from his forehead and landed softly on the cold, damp floor. He dared not look directly at the Priestess as he awaited her reply. He made no sudden moves, and offered further in almost an inaudible whisper:
"They are wild, my Lady... I fear the Chaos. I fear it cannot be caged or controlled. I fear the consequences of such destructive force... Is it true, Lady Priestess? Is Justice simply Blind? If we deliver Tonan unto Leto... will he not dash it to pieces? Will there be Judgement for the heathens... or simply... Judgement for all?"