Page 1 of 2

Avatars of Ascension

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:56 pm
by Dark Horse
Here's one hoping blacklock returns to lead AoA to glory. Until that time, however, you get me. I'm currently running AoA in Guild Wars 2, and if there's guilds in Monarchy how could we not be here. Sooooo. Dont' leave me and kenchan alone. If you're unguilded and your blue I better see an app.

www.aoaguild.com

Re: Avatars of Ascension

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:51 pm
by Gili
Dark Horse wrote:Here's one hoping blacklock returns to lead AoA to glory. Until that time, however, you get me. I'm currently running AoA in Guild Wars 2, and if there's guilds in Monarchy how could we not be here. Sooooo. Dont' leave me and kenchan alone. If you're unguilded and your blue I better see an app.

http://www.aoaguild.com
Hey DH, good luck :)

Re: Avatars of Ascension

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:06 pm
by Stee Jans
Hola, DH. It'd be nice to see Blacklock back as well. Had some good wars between AoA and TFC back in the day.

Re: Avatars of Ascension

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:08 pm
by Dark Horse
It's funny because I emailed him a while back when I started AoA in Guild Wars 2 And he responded today. Maybe I can get him back around here. That'd be cool

Re: Avatars of Ascension

Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:09 pm
by Kaz
He viewed the boards about 40 mins ago according to his 'last active' time on his account.

Re: Avatars of Ascension

Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:15 pm
by Nagash
Would be good to see the BL back. Until then, best of luck to you and the kenchieman!

Re: Avatars of Ascension

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:14 pm
by Blacklock
Glad to see there a people still kicking around :)

I didn't even realize about the pm, I saw DH's email then the email from the PM and here I am. Here's to learning the game all over again.

Re: Avatars of Ascension

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:13 pm
by Dark Horse
Welcome back my friend... maybe now i should change my sig?

Re: Avatars of Ascension

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:15 pm
by Nagash
Dude!

Re: Avatars of Ascension

Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:38 pm
by Blacklock
Yes indeed good sir :) . If there is guilds I have a hard time staying away. Glad to see you guys are running amok in Angelique. May we manage not to tank the entire faith

Re: Avatars of Ascension

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:49 am
by kenchan
Nice welcome back BL =D

I wonder if any of the other old vet AoA'ers will come back too lol =D

Re: Avatars of Ascension

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:56 pm
by Blacklock
Hi ken :)

Going to boot up AIM and ICQ this weekend if they still work and see who is still about. Maybe we can drag a few people back.

Re: Avatars of Ascension

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:37 pm
by Dark Horse
It was surely nice to hand over the GMship to a real leader. Also if anyone plays Guild Wars 2 or is thinking of it please feel free to check out AoAguild.com. Also Anyone interested in being in AoA feel free to register for AoAguild.com as we will be adding a private forum for our monarchy family as well as tools etc.

Hopefully with BL back we can restore AoA to it's true self :)

Re: Avatars of Ascension

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:05 pm
by kenchan
lol i stopped using AIM and i think i forgot my ICQ# already haha

anyone can give me my old ICQ#?

Re: Avatars of Ascension

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:11 am
by Dark Horse
I use google chat now. Wagner.nathaniel.l@gmail.com

Re: Avatars of Ascension

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:53 pm
by Lak
Welcome back guys!

Nice to see a few of you returning :)

Re: Avatars of Ascension

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:50 am
by Blacklock
Hiya Lak glad to see your here too. :)

Ken I am mostly just turning them on to see if anyone is still on them. We can use something else like what DH is using if thats what people use now. My poor MSN oh the humanity.

Re: Avatars of Ascension

Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:26 am
by kenchan
lol which ever is easier.

Actually if you can get my old icq# i can try to get my pass and see if anyone is on as well lol

Re: Avatars of Ascension

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:54 am
by Blacklock
I found it now. Sorry took me some time to figure out my password and where that e-mail was going :)

Your icq was 23491058

Not many people still online on either list, though I will keep checking on it.

Re: Avatars of Ascension

Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:05 am
by kenchan
Lol i can't retrieve my password since i didn't setup a question/answer thing and i tried all the passwords i can think of lol but sadly i can't access my old icq lol

so sad...lol