Page 1 of 5

We've Come For You All [BAN vs. everyone]

Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:01 pm
by Nagash
Rank Guild God Members Total Land Avg. Land Total Built Avg. Built
#1 BOOZE AND NOISE (BAN) Angelique 13 469,039 36,080 398,059 30,620
#2 CULT (CoM) Barnabas 12 287,160 23,930 270,133 22,512
#3 DEMONIC REALITY (DR) Leto 9 255,293 28,366 228,505 25,390
#4 THE FIRST EMPIRE (Empire) Barnabas 8 193,913 24,240 179,456 22,432
#5 AVATARS OF ASCENSION (AoA) Angelique 6 122,843 20,474 109,026 18,171

Guilds with less than 4 members
THE SILVER WOLVES (SW) Barnabas 2 Not Ranked
CLAN OF WARCHALLENGE GOBLINS (Goblins) Leto 2 Not Ranked



We've built for over a month and felt like war. Stats are above for those who like calculating stuff. BAN is hitting everyone except AoA and that's only because the religious system will not let us kill AoA people. Let's end this age in style: with total Angie domination or total annihilation. Good luck heathens! Sorc us to shit and all that! \m/

Re: We've Come For You All [BAN vs. everyone]

Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:30 pm
by Gili
Yup, what he said. We've been bored to tears...no idea how i've managed to keep building through this. Hopefully we'll fold really quickly and the age will become open, or we annihilate everyone and we can move on with the next age.

Not being able to individually declare on folks beneath you makes faith sweeps a lot more trickier than i remember :)

Re: We've Come For You All [BAN vs. everyone]

Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:37 pm
by Mickal Redwater
Good luck everyone! Don't worry too quickly, cause it looks pretty good for you guys. Hope things become interesting! That's the goal :)

Re: We've Come For You All [BAN vs. everyone]

Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:38 pm
by Nagash
Yup:
Lak wrote:i cant hit *BARNIEBOO* cause i cant hit him anymore without declaring war and it calls me a coward for trying to
and i didint note down my last hit on him

Re: We've Come For You All [BAN vs. everyone]

Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:47 pm
by Lak
It made me sad :/

Good luck everyone - I been waiting for a week for this ;p

Re: We've Come For You All [BAN vs. everyone]

Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:48 pm
by Darnivan
Looks like we need that multi-guild declare war option

Re: We've Come For You All [BAN vs. everyone]

Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:57 pm
by Aeropagitica
No!!! The Leto King is gone! I was going to feed on his (soul, land, women, whatever sounded good)!!!

Re: We've Come For You All [BAN vs. everyone]

Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:01 am
by Darnivan
If you shadow-guild kingdoms want to attack anyone now you will have to give up and form a guild so you can declare a guild war :P

Re: We've Come For You All [BAN vs. everyone]

Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:09 am
by Aeropagitica
OMG Darnivan, ...this is terrible news!!!

Re: We've Come For You All [BAN vs. everyone]

Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:13 am
by Aeyliea
You know I am gonna have to whip the dog snot out of you.

Thanks for the idea Igneous, suisorc goblin style has a certain flair to it. Thats what you get for picking on fireslash.

Re: We've Come For You All [BAN vs. everyone]

Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:20 am
by Stee Jans
I was wondering when this was going to happen.

Looks like I'm mostly intact. Here's hoping that I survive the rest of my logout. :)

I'm coming for you, Ricardo!

Re: We've Come For You All [BAN vs. everyone]

Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:33 am
by Igneous
Once again, aey, you are very welcome. Glad I could help. :-)

Poor little unguildeds....

Aero, are you king yet?!

Re: We've Come For You All [BAN vs. everyone]

Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:59 am
by Aeyliea
I really don't have much to say to you at the moment, Igneous. Other problems have presented themself and stirred some interest - BaN are fair and honorable adversaries, and I plan on making them hurt for it presently.

Later, you and I will speak on very personal terms in a way that leaves you knowing exactly where we stand.

You play Bloodbath? You should. I need another victim to slap around like a redheaded stepchild...we could conduct this discussion there.

Re: We've Come For You All [BAN vs. everyone]

Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:04 am
by Aeyliea
Well thats one death recorded. And I was ready to walk away from this silly...

Well. This war already seems o much like the one earlier. Sorf kills wheeeeee and this time we have elan!

Re: We've Come For You All [BAN vs. everyone]

Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:12 am
by Rob
Well my land has been totally destroyed congrats I was scum heavy and should of been more prepared. Good luck guys and thanks for beating the shit outta me. It was about time for a war I'm just sad we couldn't of been on the offensive.

Re: We've Come For You All [BAN vs. everyone]

Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:32 am
by Aeropagitica
Igneous, I don't think I will be king. This attack was too sudden. I have no viable targets to hit. I cannot catch up now :(
But I bequeath my pro-sauce to you. Kill (other) people with it (not me).

Re: We've Come For You All [BAN vs. everyone]

Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:12 am
by Darnivan
Oh, there are plenty of acres out there to pass me up, 90k acres is nothing. A good start maybe.

Re: We've Come For You All [BAN vs. everyone]

Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:47 am
by Jokingjoe
Sure, Darn, but as you said before, being unguilded, we can't declare, just 3 and out on 3 people if we so choose. Not really enough to break away for the top.

Re: We've Come For You All [BAN vs. everyone]

Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:54 am
by Darnivan
That's how it is, unless you want to submit a guild charter.

Re: We've Come For You All [BAN vs. everyone]

Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:27 am
by Igneous
::cries::
It's so.... sad......