POO strikes The Free(TFC)

~ OOC forums for the Guilds version of the Classic game.
Please be courteous while posting and observe the forum rules.

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

Re: POO strikes The Free(TFC)

Postby Tara » Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:15 am

Blacklock wrote:...I am glad to have the opportunity to kill something and/or die a glorious death. Sometimes I just have to type something even when the small smart part of me screams delete delete demmit.

Oh BL *gigglesighsandwatchestroopsrunamuck&runaway*
I couldn't agree more, especially the screamin-delete-part. tee!

Here's one "deletedelete" for ya: "OMGosh, BL!? THAT BL!? Hey, yer in our guild this age! (and here we talk amongst myselves) oh hey wait man, do you have turns!? duuuuuude, wish ya were around at 2AM this morning cuz demmmmiittt!
But do you have turns? Hit me up. (yes, I am smirkin on that one) Derp. (deletedeletedelete-nooo-wedon'tdelete!-"laugh") and why not make this one a welcome back to muh G at that. There's a good snicker for some heathen. Hmmm hmmmmm!! An' also Gobbiewenchielovins to our Grunt :twisted: should've visited you when we had the chance (RL & just now last night in-game since I can't now after some one'ya heathen lit-up all muh money-makers! fuckers! lol)

(looks over it all. well. I think at some point we had an interpreter, hmm. think that was Elfie's idea-that wenchie needs interpreter. oh well. we'll get Elfie back or. you interpret us yourselves. that'll be fun. hookah anyone?)
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie

Postby Stee Jans » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:02 pm

:?

Definitely need an interpreter here.
The Red Ranks
Bringing gravitas to dick jokes since 2013
Stee Jans
Wayfarer

Postby Tara » Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:49 pm

Stee, it's all good man. Either our Wenchies will return or I'll hire my own new interpreter for-so you can understand the words that comeoutta my mouth *smiles sweetly* There could be a handbook, Ways to Raise a Wenchling; Wenchie friends an' their folks; and, The Trout. :twisted:

*le'sigh*
It's war thread times that I miss muh wenchies the most.
They always came with the best Cabana boys.
Last edited by Tara on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie

Postby Gili » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:59 am

that top gobbo realm just doesn't wanna give up its land does it, good work :)
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Gili
Community Admin

Postby Tara » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:42 am

Gili, in short - nope! Surrrre don't! Work for it baby.

I'll give the land back (as in downsize it) before I see it fall to yer dem heathen hands!
Just like I did with all the land I took off Pistol. May have only been in on control's but yanno what, used those CS's against his kdm for about 5K acres or more, dropped it all till the last bunch. What we have, that's my land now. You can't have it back. Unless yer pirateyfishy people can raise the troops to kill the goblinz that protect the land that Tara built. =)

*Looks out at dem war fields - reads reports on "that top gobo realm" and :lol: :lol: :lol:
I love you guys too. I can just see my gobbiez runnin amuck!

An' look! Weez STILL have more land % built than Gruntlie!
*points an' giggles* Haha Grunt! Naa-naa-nee-dung-dung!

Hey Grunt! - wanna race muh gobbiez outta "restore" when this is over? lol

Oooo more NEWS!! Oh y'guys shouldn't have! *runs off to see more carnage an' fires an' goblinz runnin amuck! Hooray for war! Speaking of which, good job on building a war-guild ya POO people, gotta give it when due ... well, ya have the means for a war guild, we'll see if all of ya know (or remember) how to run with it.
Or will we sneak back up on yas an Smack! ?... where's that trout-thingie again anyway...*wanders away*
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie

Postby Stee Jans » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:35 pm

I'd like to formally request peace. We're at the point where we are not going to be able to drag you down without dooming ourselves to constant attrition, so seems to be little point in continuing. Add in the fact that I am currently traveling and unable to conduct any form of coordination, and TFC's position isn't very good.

Ceasefire is bannered until we get confirmation.
The Red Ranks
Bringing gravitas to dick jokes since 2013
Stee Jans
Wayfarer

Postby Blacklock » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:51 pm

lol it might be crazy but I understood what Tara was saying. I am just sorry I missed out on the fun of a coordinated strike, I waited around for an extra hour but ended up falling asleep. Next war we shall destroy things:)
TFC - Because someone needs to drag them down to mediocre.
AoA - Always
Have questions? Don't hesitate to ask.
Blacklock
Lost Soul

Postby Pistol » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:11 am

Peace is now on our banner.

Tara I ballsed up - I was forced to work this weekend on the railway (it has to be a crisis when I go onto track to actually work) so my internet access was limited to phone so my hits against you were not efficient - next time ill do better :-)
Pistol
Lost Soul

Postby Gili » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:25 am

Thanks for the war guys, sorry it was a bit naff...feel free to return the favour sometime :)
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Gili
Community Admin

Postby riseendreev » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:45 pm

Gili wrote:Thanks for the war guys, sorry it was a bit naff...feel free to return the favour sometime :)

Love this part... :mrgreen: It's like saying: Sure you can have your candies back but allow us to eat it first... lol.. :lol:
riseendreev
Lost Soul

Postby Tara » Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:58 am

*lol@rissendreev* I've shared "ABC" gum before, I'd don't mind takin candy back sometimes ;> I have high heathen immunities built-up so deyz cooties don't make me sick.

I rebuilt one and restored the other, see how that goes.

I also wanna see which choice Grunt makes. Or are y'guys feeding him cash while he rebuilds instead? cuz if that's the case an' he gets robbed, dun come lookin at me! lol
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie

Postby Blacklock » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:02 am

riseendreev wrote:
Gili wrote:Thanks for the war guys, sorry it was a bit naff...feel free to return the favour sometime :)

Love this part... :mrgreen: It's like saying: Sure you can have your candies back but allow us to eat it first... lol.. :lol:

Kind of makes you look at POO in a new light. Though that is probably wrong on a few different levels.
TFC - Because someone needs to drag them down to mediocre.
AoA - Always
Have questions? Don't hesitate to ask.
Blacklock
Lost Soul

Postby Gili » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:09 am

lmao!

apologies for the late removal of the war dec, only noticed it earlier

Gili
Community Admin

Previous

Return to Guilds