Death to Evil Men!

~ OOC forums for the Guilds version of the Classic game.
Please be courteous while posting and observe the forum rules.

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

Death to Evil Men!

Postby Lady Tramp » Thu May 22, 2014 6:49 pm

Your Guild (Evil Empire) is made up of pigs, low lives, and opportunists, also known as man. Eat Sorcery and die.

You may prey upon our lands, while we prey upon your souls.
Lady Tramp
Lost Soul

Re: Death to Evil Men!

Postby The Sorta Darkone » Thu May 22, 2014 10:11 pm

Sadly, I know how this tale (or tail for these lovely ladies) goes. Attractive, misguided woman is attracted to dark and evil man. Evil man abuses her and takes advantage of her. Over and over. But she always comes back wanting for more because in the end, evil is awesome and good is dumb*!

Alas, the numbers aren't good. Only 4 lady kingdoms..and 6 evil lords. And we're NOT good at sharing. Are you trying to provoke infighting?

**disclaimer** Goblins (and Dauthi) are NOT evil. They are dirty little creatures who are not smart enough to be evil. They are merely insensitive, stupid, and smelly. Please wash your pet goblins before coming over to visit.

*ok, so I borrowed this from one of my good pals, Dark Helmet. Goofy guy, but great at a party. Just don't let him borrow your starship, he'll wreck it.
The Sorta Darkone
Lost Soul

Postby The Sorta Darkone » Thu May 22, 2014 10:22 pm

Oh, and nice job striking before the holiday. These sneaky ladies of the night closed shop for the weekend before we could get the real party started!

We'll see you Tuesday.
The Sorta Darkone
Lost Soul

Postby Fireslash » Thu May 22, 2014 10:42 pm

I'm just saying, each lady has three fun spots

I'm sure we can find a way to make this work :P

~Fire
Fireslash
First Centurion

Postby Kaz » Fri May 23, 2014 8:21 am

The Sorta Darkone wrote:Oh, and nice job striking before the holiday. These sneaky ladies of the night closed shop for the weekend before we could get the real party started!

We'll see you Tuesday.

Is it time for another automated holiday already? man they come by quick. As you brought them up, I just wanted to remind you all that holidays are timed based on the server time (UTC) which is pretty much UK time (but without daylight savings). That means that the 'end' of Monday (as far as the automated script goes) is still only 4pm PST or 7pm EST. Unless you're east of the UK (timezone-wise), waiting till Tuesday could be dangerous.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Kaz
Administrator

Postby The Sorta Darkone » Sun May 25, 2014 10:29 pm

I'm glad to see Fireslash is familiar with the proper handling of ladies of the night. Welcome to the Evil Empire, Fire. Let the rape, pillage, and more rape begin!

**ooc** Kaz, thanks for the heads up.
The Sorta Darkone
Lost Soul

Postby Lady Tramp » Mon May 26, 2014 8:24 pm

That felt good, nice take down...

(I will leave the jokes open now *looks up*)

Eiffel Tower!

(Sorta MorethanEvil Darkone, please contact me for peace when you want it...this war is definitely over.) Unless you have farming in mind?
Lady Tramp
Lost Soul

Postby The Sorta Darkone » Mon May 26, 2014 8:29 pm

As you can tell, these "Evil Men" were lined up at the door waiting for the "Open" sign to to swing in the window.

Kudos to getting a few of us drunk enough to make mistakes--I see you were able to get the wallet of one of us and send him home poor and making the walk of shame.

Unfortunately, we've suddenly come into a good bit of wealth ourselves and have our ours set on some higher class "courtesans", so we're not really interested in "continuing" this relationship at this time. Of course, we might fall on hard times and come to enjoy your company again (it happens when evil plans go awry or big plans and investments are ruined by random heroes).

Until then, we encourage you take back those hateful words about us being evil (maybe we are---but you don't have to be so forward about it--but then again, you gals are forward about EVERYTHING!).
The Sorta Darkone
Lost Soul

Re: Death to Evil...*edit Despicable* Men!

Postby Lady Tramp » Mon May 26, 2014 8:32 pm

Ok, your not evil. Your despicable. :twisted:

Good war, actually enjoyed the trade of blows and watching you break my realm, took you all enough turns to get in there, but if you got a few holding her down (never mind)
Lady Tramp
Lost Soul

Postby The Sorta Darkone » Mon May 26, 2014 8:55 pm

Yes--it was..very smoky there. Two of us had 6 consecutive misses due to that wacky tobaccy smoke.
The Sorta Darkone
Lost Soul

Return to Guilds