Because Tara Hates It! (TRR vs. SUCK)

~ OOC forums for the Guilds version of the Classic game.
Please be courteous while posting and observe the forum rules.

Moderators: Staff, Game Staff

Because Tara Hates It! (TRR vs. SUCK)

Postby Nymphsong » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:49 am

You hit us...I came online...

We will see where this one goes from here.

I do not have stats.
Nymphsong
Nymphsong
Explorer

Re: Because Tara Hates It! (TRR vs. SUCK)

Postby Leif » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:31 pm

I haven't had a chance to visit Tara's beautiful cabana boys in far too long ;)
-}}}Dulcius ex Asperis >
Gatekeepers...SUCK?
Leif
RAGE >.<

Postby Fireslash » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:47 pm

good luck guys :P

~Fire
Fireslash
First Centurion

Postby Leif » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:28 pm

Sorry I didn't give you much lovin's Tara, I was too busy raiding other panty drawers ;D
-}}}Dulcius ex Asperis >
Gatekeepers...SUCK?
Leif
RAGE >.<

Postby Nymphsong » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:48 pm

Nymphsong poured through the battle reports. Captains and Lieutenants analyzed the attack information written on scrolls and scrap pieces of paper. Kingdoms across all of The Red Ranks had elected to engage those who wore silver underwear using a variety of war tactics. Nymphsong's outlying guard force however had spotted the incoming armies. Despite initial success the enemies were too slow in getting into the temples and bringing rain to those who wear silver underwear. Nymphsong's armies secretly marched against the heathens as their armies attempted to break into his lands. His lands gave ground slowly, his opponents in the Ranks land and surrounding infrastructure...fell far more easily.

He fended off waves of Blacklock, Giant, Kobold, and Demon Swarms as the enemy futilely attempted to bypass his intricate number of forts and other armies hiding in ambush sites and amongst hardened defense points. His allies soon joined the fray, and the attacking slowed, then stopped. The counter was on.

Two days into battle news from the war was decisive, and needless to say, found the enemy's heart to fight...wanting.

Nymphsong observed where still small gains could be made, but the enemy was thoroughly crushed. There was no point in continuing this massacre. His enemies realms were small, others had retreated into their deities most sacred lands of protection. Nymphsong saw the current status as a huge victory for his guild and for Leto. However, the war was not over...peace had not even been requested. In fact, the heathens had been rather quiet, word of Barnabas sympathizers in bars and taverns was none to be found, it was as if the war itself was a shameful act to talk about.

Nevertheless, Nymph felt that terms of capitulation should be offered as an olive branch and in honor of all the dead and out of respect for his noteworthy enemies. He penned, "Lord Fireslash, they have been plucked the bone and few morsels of worth remain. I implore your lordship to seek out the Goblin Queen and conclude this folly." A runner was soon dispatched with a fresh stack of gains reports.
Nymphsong
Nymphsong
Explorer

Postby Fireslash » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:26 pm

sent a scribe, but figured I'd post it here as well

let me know when you want peace ;)

~Fire
Fireslash
First Centurion

Postby Nymphsong » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:16 pm

Glad to see this one over. Good war Tara and Ent...wars are always harder when the enemy is on. See u again soon.
Nymphsong
Nymphsong
Explorer

Return to Guilds