I doubt anyone even remembers my sorry ass.
Not new :P
Moderator: Staff
Not new :P
Holy mother of Barnabas... did I honestly find this place, AGAIN?
I doubt anyone even remembers my sorry ass.
I doubt anyone even remembers my sorry ass.
RedBaron - Wait... who am I again?
Re: Not new :P
i do red, i do.
of course im under a new name. you might remember me as bandit_115
of course im under a new name. you might remember me as bandit_115
RIP Dark Wolf, you will be missed my friend._Nagash_ wrote:
The meaning of life is, make the road to death one big party.
Crabs are a delicacy, but not when in your pants.
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: Not new :P
I remember both of you 
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
- Tara
- Indecisive Wenchie
- Posts: 375
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:11 am
- Location: ..the slippery slope..~>
- Contact:
Re: Not new :P
*rubs eyes* I might just be 'toned, but is that...is that fucking SNOOPY!?
Watch for scrapplebombs people!
Watch for scrapplebombs people!
"...you like havin insides?
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
'cuz those are gonna be outsides!" TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest