Page 1 of 1

Email Verification?

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:08 am
by Swineheart
Hi, I'm new, sort of. Its been many moons since I played Monarchy.

So anyway, for game play, I haven't received an email confirmation yet. Should I worry? I've only been playing about a week but I don't want to have to start over again already. :|

Re: Email Verification?

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:17 am
by stainless
welcome back mate. im sure ive seen your name around these parts before. i only started playing agin a few weeks ago after a few years break. its a bit quiter these days,,, but from what i have gathered,,, its still a good community.

I dont think i ever confirmation either,,,, i dont think its a problem

Re: Email Verification?

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:00 pm
by Kaz
Since the most recent server move (about a year ago), emails simply stopped sending in some instances. I temporarily removed any email confirmation requirements until I can work out what the problem actually is.