Page 1 of 2
What I've been up to for the past year.
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:40 pm
by Teanos
Most of you all know me by now in some capacity or another. But almost a year ago it was time for me to take a break from alot of things, including the site/community. I passed my portion of things on and pretty much slipped away. There are/were a handful of people who I still talked to on occassion, but for the most part I just enjoyed being apart of the anonymous internet again and concentrated on some of my other hobby's.
I have a two year old son (he will be 3 in December) that occupies alot of my free time, and most of my time on the weekends. When I'm not teaching him the finer points of becoming a productive member of the male species (read: SAY BOOBIES SON!!! BOOBIES!), I still play a fair amount of online games. I've kind of gotten away from the browser-based things, outside of a brief stint in Tribal Wars that Dauthi talked me into playing. I also played O-game for awhile with another online guild/clan I belong to. Mostly I played Warhammer on the Skull Throne (now Badlands) server as a level 40 Deciple of Khaine. I still play Call of Duty 4 alot, and occassionally even Counter Strike, Team Fortress 2, etc. I recently gave up on Warhammer and started playing Champions Online with that same guild/clan, and am having fun with that although I don't have alot of time to play anymore.
That pretty much sums it up for me. For those who like to chat, I can be found on GChat and AIM mostly. I also got hooked on the Facebook thing and play a handful of apps on that, if you want to look me up just PM me.
Re: What I've been up to for the past year.
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:38 pm
by Nagash
I've also taken up on playing CoD4 again recently. What platform/console do you use?
Re: What I've been up to for the past year.
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:01 pm
by Teanos
PC.
I don't have an Xbox or PS3 or anything. I have a Wii but I hate playing most games on that.
Been thinking about a 360 or a PS3, maybe for Christmas ;>
Re: What I've been up to for the past year.
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 pm
by Nagash
Ah, pity. I play CoD4 on the PS3 (which is excellent if you have a big TV

). Woulda liked to be able to frag with you. Maybe after Christmas!
Never got used to the motion stuff on the Wii really.
Re: What I've been up to for the past year.
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:49 pm
by Imo
Resident Evil 5!!!
Re: What I've been up to for the past year.
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:21 pm
by Gerien
No Xbox for me. Doesn't fit the baby budget - though I'm sure I'll want to frag something after he's been here a couple of months.

Re: What I've been up to for the past year.
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:28 pm
by Nagash
If he's anything like my daughter, you'll be just fine.

Re: What I've been up to for the past year.
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:03 am
by Gerien
If he's anything like your daughter then you're in big trouble!
Re: What I've been up to for the past year.
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:57 am
by Vox
At least your son is learning the basics first.
I had to learn from Playboy.....
Re: What I've been up to for the past year.
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:58 am
by Nether
I also slipped away around the same time you did, I had a daughter who is now 3 months old, and dude they are ALOT more work than boys. She has puked and crapped more in three months than my son has in 2 years I swear to god.
Re: What I've been up to for the past year.
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:43 am
by Nagash
My three (almost four) months old daughter is quite easy really. The only thing she does a lot is smile.
But we're digressing from Demmy-poo's activities.
*nods*
Wtf is O-game?

Re: What I've been up to for the past year.
Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:49 pm
by Imo
i've never bothered to buy Xbox just cause it's from microsoft lol
Re: What I've been up to for the past year.
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:10 am
by Teanos
Oh hell you can spam the thread all you want, I don't care.
I was just posting for the sake of posting.
Re: What I've been up to for the past year.
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:11 am
by Maverick
Yeah like me cause Im not going to have some of you silly bitches with more posts than me.
Re: What I've been up to for the past year.
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:44 am
by Venus
omfg boys are soooo much easier than girls. if i wasnt insane before i had them, my daughters are gonna drive me nuts. my son never bothers me at all.
and blame demmy for me being here, he found me on facebook and sent me this way:P
Re: What I've been up to for the past year.
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:47 am
by Teanos
It wasn't hard.
I just searched for "MILF Midgets" and you were the first one that popped up.
Go figure.
<3
Re: What I've been up to for the past year.
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:05 am
by Nether
Haha
I sent her a msg on AIM and she was all, "Who the hell are you? I'm sick of you damn perverts bothering me!!"
Then she left.
Re: What I've been up to for the past year.
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:09 am
by Nagash
She probably had to practice with her 'cheerleader'.

Re: What I've been up to for the past year.
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:21 pm
by Gili
Imo wrote:i've never bothered to buy Xbox just cause it's from microsoft lol
Well yeah i have a very strong M$ hatred, but meh...i love my 360 ( liveID = sshagent if anyone wants it ). It makes me feel dirty, but i do. I have a real bad attention span with games so nowadays i tend to rent rather than buy. games of note, i've particularly enjoyed L4D, CoD4 and some halo in there as well.
I've quit eve-online ( sold my character for £700..hell yeah!)...i'm still suffering from withdrawals. eve used to be at least 2-3 hours of browsing per day to keep up with politics and the changes in the game. Then of course was the hours actually playing. Its a big void, but i still think about it most the time. The eveonline ads all over the web don't bloody help
Other than that its work work work

Re: What I've been up to for the past year.
Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:03 pm
by Nagash
*grin*
That's why I don't do games like Eve, or WoW.
