Page 1 of 1

Life moves in Spirals

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:02 pm
by SlackBlast
So here I am for the first time (again). Things are familiar yet unfamiliar. The longitude is the same, but the latitude is different. I'm talking in circles now...
I quit playing many many years ago. After being away from the community for about 5 years I googled 'evernight' and found something quite different from the Monarchy of old, but some names that were very familiar. I was amazed how many names I recognized. I tried to register but kept typing in the wrong thing or something and was too lazy to contact the admin. I was never much of a poster anyways, but I read alot. I noticed that alot of the same things were the same...It was nice to watch how old companions had grown, and sad to see that hardship and tragedy can strike anyone.
So anyways, after years of not having a computer and only getting online a few times a year at the library, I've finally got a comp. I don't have internet access at home yet, but wi-fi spots aren't too far away. I'll probably get back in the game, but it won't be anything like my old Sado-Monarchist slackself. Winning isn't as important as having fun for me.
So I guess I'd like to say 'Hello' to both old and new players, and a sincere 'thank you' to the community as a whole to let me escape from the world from time to time.

Re: Life moves in Spirals

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:24 pm
by owly
Welcome back SlackBlast although things are different thing remain the same......