
Me twisting up some Colombian in the barracks at K-Bay, circa 1976.
LoL, Colombian in Hawaii. What can I say, I'd only been there a few weeks at the time.

Look at my eyes, rofl. On the back stairwell of the barracks, after I had been there long enough to find out what REAL weed was all about. And to think I thought I was a true stoner prior to that

Some gal's back yard in Olongapo, Phillipines, 1978

This is the most recent pic of me that I have, about ten years ago.

That is Tolvaj on the left, and byteme on the right. byteme only hung out at Canon for a short time in Castaway. The girl in the pink is Tolvaj's daughter. To give you an idea of how not recent these last two pics are, she is a senior this year.
So hey Tom. My real name is Andy. Seems we hung it in more of the same places. When I was a kid in the Seattle/Tacoma area, we used to go down to the Astoria area to camp several times a year. We usually went to Fort Stevens State Park. Great beach with the wreck of the Peter Iredale, plus the old batteries to explore. They didn't have guns on them then, and the wreck was at least a third bigger. I went to their website today after reading your post. I honestly can't believe there is still that much of it left. It's been there over a hundred years now.
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned. ~Buddha