Page 1 of 1

Hi i'm owly the real owly

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:54 am
by owly
Hi i'm owly my real names tom but everybody knows me as owly here. dropped out of school in the 9m grade but got a diploma at Kaimaki High School a actual diploma went to job corps when it was on Koko head just east of Diamond head on the out skirts of Wakiki
i graduated welding and sea manship from both Hawaii job corps and Tongue Point Astoria in Oregon. After graduration i returned to Hawaii where i got me a deck hand possition where i earned over or close to 70 thousand a year at 16 years old, i worked there for 13 years and i had no bills because i lived at home. i managed to retire while i'm young, but the funds will run out and i'll get my old tug boat job back and start saving again.
the school i'm, in the middle
Image

We got to have fun and fish with hand lines
Image
Image
Image

Now i pretty much watch a lot of tv and i roam these boards this game needs a stoner and i'm here to give it to them.......

Re: Hi i'm owly the real owly

Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:02 am
by owly
Image

And here's a recent photo of me at my command center

Image

Re: Hi i'm owly the real owly

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:18 am
by bigSparky
Image
Me twisting up some Colombian in the barracks at K-Bay, circa 1976.
LoL, Colombian in Hawaii. What can I say, I'd only been there a few weeks at the time.
Image
Look at my eyes, rofl. On the back stairwell of the barracks, after I had been there long enough to find out what REAL weed was all about. And to think I thought I was a true stoner prior to that :o
Image
Some gal's back yard in Olongapo, Phillipines, 1978
Image
This is the most recent pic of me that I have, about ten years ago.
Image
That is Tolvaj on the left, and byteme on the right. byteme only hung out at Canon for a short time in Castaway. The girl in the pink is Tolvaj's daughter. To give you an idea of how not recent these last two pics are, she is a senior this year.

So hey Tom. My real name is Andy. Seems we hung it in more of the same places. When I was a kid in the Seattle/Tacoma area, we used to go down to the Astoria area to camp several times a year. We usually went to Fort Stevens State Park. Great beach with the wreck of the Peter Iredale, plus the old batteries to explore. They didn't have guns on them then, and the wreck was at least a third bigger. I went to their website today after reading your post. I honestly can't believe there is still that much of it left. It's been there over a hundred years now.

Re: Hi i'm owly the real owly

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:57 pm
by owly
Nice pictures i really like the one where you rolling one up 8-)

Re: Hi i'm owly the real owly

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:42 pm
by Gerien
bigSparky wrote:Me twisting up some Colombian in the barracks at K-Bay, circa 1976.
Okay, I opened this on my iPhone, and on the small screen that is NOT what this picture first looked like! :o

Re: Hi i'm owly the real owly

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:12 pm
by owly
Weed suppresses the urge to wack off lol

Re: Hi i'm owly the real owly

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:33 pm
by bigSparky
No it doesn't.

Re: Hi i'm owly the real owly

Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:50 pm
by owly
SShhh it's a lie i'm trying to turn into fact.......

Re: Hi i'm owly the real owly

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:42 am
by bigSparky
If only the way I thought that line could be transferred to writing :)
I shall recant now and say "yes Owly, I have noticed that as well".

Re: Hi i'm owly the real owly

Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:29 am
by owly
Stir it up
Image
Proof some UFOzoologist anal probe aliens instead of vise versa. i was at my daughter house and we managed to catch it on camera........
Image

Re: Hi i'm owly the real owly

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:27 pm
by Sturm
"Take Me to Your Dealer". :mrgreen:

The one previous looks like oatmeal under the microscope dude.

Re: Hi i'm owly the real owly

Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:46 pm
by owly
Sturm wrote:"Take Me to Your Dealer". :mrgreen:

The one previous looks like oatmeal under the microscope dude.

it is kinda blurry it's of weed we just broke up to roll a blunt.....