Page 1 of 1

Greetings to all!

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:21 am
by Lifean Silvermoon
Good days to all. I am familiar with the RP aspect of the site, but not the other portions or the people, other than Seska, to whom I am related.

Re: Greetings to all!

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:30 am
by owly
Hey 8-) good to see new blood

edit/Tell seska that was a good story he wrote, read it twice.......

Re: Greetings to all!

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:55 am
by Seska Dragonslayer
lol I am still adding to it ;p

Re: Greetings to all!

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:46 pm
by Vox Populi
other than Seska, to whom I am related.

May Leto have mercy on your soul, because your damned now ;)

Re: Greetings to all!

Posted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:49 pm
by MoP
you're, oh allmighty all-knowing Voice!