Page 1 of 1

Just wandering around....

Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:54 pm
by AdamRathmore
Been a long time since Ive dropped by to say hi, some of the oldtimers might remember me lol


Hmmmm seems it has a familiar feel, I'll have to check it out.

Re: Just wandering around....

Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:09 pm
by Maverick
Welcome back, good to see a familiar name:)

Re: Just wandering around....

Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:12 pm
by AdamRathmore
LOL I feel like a noob after looking at the game
man I realllly need to re learn it I guess this should be fun hehehe

Re: Just wandering around....

Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:08 pm
by Venus
welcome back:>

Re: Just wandering around....

Posted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:27 am
by DeviusZwei
if u went leto, quad coming up tomorrow cause a couple of us cant fit in the current active leto quads :P