Page 1 of 1

Back

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:44 pm
by Tremordred
Nice to see the place is still up and running. I can't remember how longs its been. Oddly - doesn't seem too long. I guess I need to track down my avatar.

Re: Back

Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:44 pm
by Gerien
Monkey! :lol:

Re: Back

Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:50 am
by MoP
Holy smoke! :D

Welcome back, Trem.

Re: Back

Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:38 am
by Nagash
TREMTREM!

Welcome back, mate! :)

Re: Back

Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:13 pm
by Venus
HiHi!!!

Re: Back

Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:30 pm
by Kaz
Hey dude,

Mention you in the 'People i want to summon back to Cannon/Monarchy' thread and here you are.

I also noticed that you're 'confirmed' member number 300, according to the memberlist.

Welcome back

Re: Back

Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:29 am
by Mr Ed
Not Monkey

Monkey Lawyer

Re: Back

Posted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:59 am
by Nether
Name isn't familiar at all

Re: Back

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:32 am
by Dr. Who
One post? That's no good.

Let's try for two.

TWO.

You can do it!

Who are you, again?

Re: Back

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:56 pm
by owly
Wb :D

Re: Back

Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:00 am
by losmar
Maybe he got lost looking for his icon...? Anyone else know where to find it?

Re: Back

Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:34 am
by owly
TB is still up he should be able to get it there......

Re: Back

Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:34 pm
by Kaz
Some icons were lost on TB.

When we moved evernight onto dustin's server, we copied a few of the larger bits - like TB - directly server to server, rather than downloading and then uploading, so for those bits I dont have a local backup.

At some point after I left Dustin running things and stepped away, the site got moved again onto another VPS. Then when he decided to close evernight after all, I moved what remained over to my server where evernight currently resides.

In the process, some of the icons, the archive of TB, and the guilds database. It's a real shame because the archive of TB and the charters were irreplacable and would have gone really well along with the hof stuff on the maxim archive site.

Brian doesn't have copies, and as Dustin didn't reply, I suspect that he doesn't either :(