I'm here - we can start partying now.
Moderator: Staff
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
I'm here - we can start partying now.
Well, my icon ain't yet. But I is!
Yeeehaw!
Yeeehaw!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
You will never find my secrete lair.....
Oh wait your in my secrete lair i guess you found it.....
Oh wait your in my secrete lair i guess you found it.....
i know what you said about my Momma
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
What owly meant to say is, "Death to the infidel!!"
Either that or "Pass they Funyuns"
Either that or "Pass they Funyuns"
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
Speaking of icons, should I take Lakkie's icon again, or dig up my own old one? Or get a new one?
Choices, choices...
Choices, choices...
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
Good to see people made it here!!!
"Life is too short to be fighting"
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
I was having similar thoughts about icons. Time for something new i feelNagash wrote:Speaking of icons, should I take Lakkie's icon again, or dig up my own old one? Or get a new one?
Choices, choices...
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
I am undecided yet.... a boozing session seems in order to make up my mind. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
maybe the first picture that appears when you surf the web today? haha
The enemy of the enemy is my friend.
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
Bad idea, that was Angela Merkel 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
a change is needed!Nagash wrote:Bad idea, that was Angela Merkel
The enemy of the enemy is my friend.
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
Well, yeah. But using Merkel's ugly mug as an icon is a bit much. I was thinking Stephen Fry meets Sienna Miller or something like that.
*nods*
But first I'd need to find me an icon artist. Does someone have the contact info of old Gem Rathonl laying around somewhere?
*nods*
But first I'd need to find me an icon artist. Does someone have the contact info of old Gem Rathonl laying around somewhere?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
Find me some pics you like and I'll put you something together. Been a while since I made an icon for someone.
I'll stick up icon test and request threads in the Introductions forum. Seems a more appropriate home than NPA.
I'll stick up icon test and request threads in the Introductions forum. Seems a more appropriate home than NPA.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
Kewl, thanks 
I'll go on and find something tomorrow.
I'll go on and find something tomorrow.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
I ain't changing mine. It's served me well the past decade, I'll not change a good thing! ;>
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
i brought my icon with me!!! well, actually kaz did but thats irrelevant!
im here now, u can really start the party. atla is incidental:P
im here now, u can really start the party. atla is incidental:P
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
I set the tone baby doll!
Just let me get my ass-less chaps on.
Just let me get my ass-less chaps on.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
woah ass-less chaps...I want to see pics of that
"Life is too short to be fighting"
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
DEBSEH! 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
I should totally start a cowboy stripper club. Forget those pansy chip'n'dales.
Cowboy boots, spurs, chaps, hats...
Instead of a black tie we'll rock a bandana!
Just need a catchy name.
Cowboy boots, spurs, chaps, hats...
Instead of a black tie we'll rock a bandana!
Just need a catchy name.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
*shuts self up*
Too easy
Too easy
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests