i just want to know if your wearing your panties
Moderator: Staff
Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
Meh. I'm not interested in seeing V's package. Her third breast on the other hand...
Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
i wore a pair of hatamas panties once for hatama lol
ssshhhh don't tell anyone this is between you and me
ssshhhh don't tell anyone this is between you and me
i know what you said about my Momma
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
Don't worry, I won't tell. But I have to know if you are still wearing them. And i PROMISE MoP will never find out.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
i'm wearing spiderman boxers lol
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
For a straight guy growing up i was hit on by a lot of guys i guess i was attractive. i always find the male body unattractive i don't know how gay guys do it or girls for that matter. i got to admit tho it was fun wearing those panties for Hatama lol i do it again if we was still togetherr does that make me bi? O well i have a million fond memories about Hatama and i don't mind sharing them........
i know what you said about my Momma
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
Yeah, your pretty cute. A little rough around the edges, but a lot of girls (and guys) like that.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
ty for saying so.......
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
I AM TOO!!!Venus wrote:im wearing my panties!!!
Wearing your panties that is...
Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
Bogumil wrote:Meh. I'm not interested in seeing V's package. Her third breast on the other hand...
Seconded!
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
i hate u all!
and u dont have my panties! u have my bra!
and u dont have my panties! u have my bra!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
Send me a bra of yours V i'd wear it on my head while i post
NOW!!!!!!!
*Stomps Foot*
NOW!!!!!!!
*Stomps Foot*
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
Bah, I don't check these boards for a weekend and it derails totally!
As for the pink panties: you've gotta earn those pictures.
As for the pink panties: you've gotta earn those pictures.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
Venus wrote:u have my bra!
Who has it?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
Nagash wrote:Venus wrote:u have my bra!
Who has it?
Who doesn't?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
Even if it has three cups, it is but one bra. So only one person can have it. Or is it a bra with the Cross Of Christ (COC) syndrome? If so, I'm sure everyone has it.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
my underwear is like floss, gets to all those hard to reach places =]
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
I have it, won it in a poker game.Nagash wrote:Venus wrote:u have my bra!
Who has it?
Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
V must have a hard time finding a three breasted bra
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
lmfaomy underwear is like floss
seeing that was definitely NOT on my bucket lis
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: i just want to know if your wearing your panties
I was starting to wonder if anyone saw that
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest