My Life in Boojy Hell

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by Lady Maven » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:58 am

I have this posted to my MySpace, but my mom got all rabid about it and now my friends are scared to post there, so I am reposting it here.

::WARNING!!!:: If marijuana talk offends you then you need to exit right now and seriously take me off your friends list.

What the hell happened to me?? I used to be cool. I mean, not like other people who SAY they were cool, but no, not really. Remember the cool bathroom you weren't allowed in at school? *I* was the reason you couldn't get in!! There are those who knew me as a teen who can tell you for a fact that I could walk into Birdcage Mall and walk out with anything I wanted from fry to pot.

Now? HA!!

I decided to smoke a joint. First problem was getting a joint. It amazed me first that I did not think I knew where to get one, then amazed me that I found one.

Then came the real problems. Where does one smoke a joint? Inside? HELL NO!! I sewed those curtains, I am NOT explaining pot to the dry cleaners. The car? It would get absorbed in the apholstery and smell like pot forever. Outside? HELL no. My neighbors would think I was a people person and want to talk to me. I hate people.

My bathroom has no fan or window, but it does have a nice airfreshner. Bathroom it is. I go in with my ill gotten gains, and realized I have a problem. I don't smoke. I don't have a lighter. Or matches. I have dogs, my candles are flamless battery operated ones. OK, I can do this, I will use the stove, which is downstairs. So I will light a paper on fire from it and go back upstairs. Ever see a fat little old lady run up two flights of stairs with a flaming paper??

I make it. Barely. I light my joint. HOLY HELL!! When did that shit start tasting so bad?? And this wasn't that low grade green bud, this was chronic. YUCK!! I took a few hits, decided I was done.

Now wait for the fun.

I recall when I was younger this stuff made me, well, not smarter, but more creative, and I laughed. Now. Not so much. I wait for inspiration. Nada. I wait for laughter. I'm too high to laugh. All I can really do is lay there all stoned praying it rains and my roof collapses so I can get some water.

This was an ill advised plan. All I really achieved was losing a full night of crochet work and a mouth that tasted like my tongue needed shaving and a bathroom that smells like roasting ass and feet.

Fuck nostalgia. I am going back to drinking like a fucking adult.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by owly » Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:45 am

Over time you would learn to cope with it and like it, but i doubt you try it again that sounded horrible i would get that stoned in Hawaii gawd they have good weed there........
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by Nagash » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:46 am

If you start using much, much more the side-effects will remain. But it'll seem they've gone away. ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by Lady Maven » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:54 am

You know how I KNEW it was boojy hell? I blogged about. Fucking BLOGGED it man.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by Nagash » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:01 am

Yah.... pot sucks. ;)

Booze is much, much better. :D
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by Lady Maven » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:22 am

AMEN!!
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by Gili » Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:07 pm

thanks for sharing :)
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by owly » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:14 pm

Nagash wrote:Yah.... pot sucks. ;)

Booze is much, much better. :D
So you say, i say the opposite.
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by owly » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:10 pm

Sounds like chronic i would of recommended smoking half a joint especially if you haven't smoked in awhile........
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
bigSparky
Explorer
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:06 am
Location: lost between Elvis and suicide

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by bigSparky » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:29 pm

I say give me the icky sticky green bud. The more skunky it smells the better.
Where I was in Cali(Palmdale/Lancaster,LA and the Valley) what they called the Chronic, I always thought was bunk weed. It was that dark green almost brown crap that was so compressed you could hardly break it up to clean it. And you had to clean it a lot. Tons of stems and seeds. Half the seeds the hulls had popped off and it was very hard to clean those hulls out. Made it have a nasty oily taste. Shit would get you quite high, for sure, but it wasn't a GOOD high. It was very big with blacks, and at the time blunts were all the rage. I guess if you are going to put it in a cigar skin, it really doesn't matter what the weed tastes like, cuz you ain't gonna taste it anyway. Me, I LOVE the taste of good bud, and I'm not even going to ruin it by putting it in a joint. Strictly a one hit bong for me. When I smoke it's kind of a ritual for me. I enjoy the cleaning of it, the feel. If I have to clean it with a fine mesh strainer, you can keep it, cuz I'm not likely to enjoy it, and that's kind of the point I think. I don't need a portable means of consumption because I only partake at home(I'm a responsible stoner don'cha know).

Or to make it short, Chronic blows goat sack.

Owly, I really got spoiled in Hawaii. That shit tasted good, smelled good, smoked smooth, and got my head very bad. Once in a while we would get hold of a strain of Big Island bud called Hawaiian Electric. The high was almost comparable to a hit of Orange Sunshine or some of the triple dome acids I got in the late sixties. The "Chronic" just always makes me feel Blah.
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned. ~Buddha

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by owly » Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:46 pm

My Daughters Boyfriend told me he could get the Chronic for 20 dollars a gram i laughed all the chronic is down here is that it smells good same stone as basic weed. i rather buy weed that a give me 20 joints for 30$ than buy chronic for one gram for 20$. One grams not even a joint ho hum..........

EDIT/oh yeah hawaii weed is the bomb best weed i ever smoked was black hash bud from hawaaii i ran across a guy who had black hash bud seeds, he was selling them for a hundred dollars a seed. That was back in 1985 i wonder what they cost now........
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by Gerien » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:04 am

ROTFL give me a whiskey any day tyvm.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by owly » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:10 am

Here some whiskey

*Puffz* i have my own pleasure
i know what you said about my Momma

tubs
Wayfarer
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:00 am

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by tubs » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:49 am

Lady Maven wrote:You know how I KNEW it was boojy hell? I blogged about. Fucking BLOGGED it man.
Oh dear lord!

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by Lady Maven » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:07 am

I swear if I EVER do something as retarded as blogging again I expect one of you to come to my home and smother me with a pillow.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by Nagash » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:42 am

*grin*


Be careful what you wish for....
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by owly » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:17 pm

What does blogging mean anyways?

Maven, how much money did you buy that joint for and was it rolled already?
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by Lady Maven » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:39 am

None and yes, But it was rolled by someone that I know VERY VERY well and can and have trusted with my life. And if she werew going to poinon me, she'd have done it years ago and I would like as not have deserved it.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by owly » Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:36 am

ty i was wondering. i would pay good money for a weed that makes me comatose on the couch, thirsty but unable to get up for a glass of water.........
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: My Life in Boojy Hell

Post by Lady Maven » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:12 am

You are out of your rabid assed mind Owly, lol
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest