Picture Time!
Moderator: Staff
Re: Picture Time!
How so? I mean the "tragic" comment.
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.
Re: Picture Time!
The Eastern European prostitures are mostly girls in the age range of 14 - 24. They're lured from poor Eastern Europe to the rich(er) Western European countries on false premises. Usually they pay large sums of money to their pimps to be even. Are made to believe that they can work here as waitress or au pair or something like that and make money they can send home to their family. Once here, their passports are taken from them and they are raped, beaten and drugged non-stop for a few weeks, until they are broken mentally and are beyond caring whatever happens to them. More often that not, they are marked with tattoos so their owners can recognise them. And they're whored out until they're worn out in all aspects. Then they're either let go, or cut open so their organs can be sold on the illegal market, after a decade or two of suffering.
That, in my book, is tragic.
That, in my book, is tragic.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- DeviusZwei
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 am
Re: Picture Time!
^That has got to be the most sound business plan I have ever heard. How do I start one of these pimpin prostitute rings?
GM Eaters of the Dead
Illuminati
Illuminati
Re: Picture Time!
By losing all dignity and humanity?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- DeviusZwei
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 am
Re: Picture Time!
well shit, I've been to war, that stuff is already gone... whats the next step?
GM Eaters of the Dead
Illuminati
Illuminati
Re: Picture Time!
Help society out by taking a nap on a very busy railroad track.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- DeviusZwei
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:55 am
Re: Picture Time!
lol. good one. but i don't think i'd actually be helping society out by doing that. now if all the members of the Federal Government did so, well that might actually help us out a bit... but not me, no.
Besides, I am actually very against human trafficking, in any scenario, but I do see why people do it, I mean, that is a SOLID business plan, and sounds like the income is nice. But I'm more into writing about these atrocities rather than taking part in them. Besides, I don't want to live in Europe.
Besides, I am actually very against human trafficking, in any scenario, but I do see why people do it, I mean, that is a SOLID business plan, and sounds like the income is nice. But I'm more into writing about these atrocities rather than taking part in them. Besides, I don't want to live in Europe.
GM Eaters of the Dead
Illuminati
Illuminati
Re: Picture Time!
I've done some research papers on the topic. There are no words to describe how disgusting and degraded it is.
That's also why I think that those rappy hiphop idiots are ignorant for sactifying pimps and their tasteless antics. If only they'd shoot each other more frequently rather than fast-talking about it, this world would be a better place...
*muses*
That's also why I think that those rappy hiphop idiots are ignorant for sactifying pimps and their tasteless antics. If only they'd shoot each other more frequently rather than fast-talking about it, this world would be a better place...
*muses*
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Picture Time!
Yeah, but the problem is: killing them doesn't stop them from making musicNagash wrote:If only they'd shoot each other more frequently rather than fast-talking about it, this world would be a better place...
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Picture Time!
Ummm whoa, quit harshing our mellow dude. If I wanna pimp out Sylandra and MoP I am gonna. At least 'til she socks me really hard in the arm and for the next couple of months I can outrun her.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: Picture Time!
Of course. With the Syl, it's an altogether different story. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
-
Silverwolfe
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:53 pm
Re: Picture Time!
ha. this is how i used to feel after leading a marathon ISA warchat:



Re: Picture Time!
Waves at Calis
Did you get married yet
Did you start that NGO
I hope your world is well
Did you get married yet
Did you start that NGO
I hope your world is well
Re: Picture Time!
Calis wrote:ha. this is how i used to feel after leading a marathon ISA warchat:
WHAT'S WITH ALL THEM NEW ZEALAND SIGNS? :O
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Picture Time!
Calis, I swear you get better looking every year.
You disgust me.
You disgust me.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: Picture Time!
translation: ...You disgust me.
n/m heh
(Here's to the heat. Not the heat that brings down barns and shantys, but the heat that brings down bras and panties)
-
Silverwolfe
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 80
- Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:53 pm
Re: Picture Time!
Me smiling..... kind of....
sad......

Me back when I had hair.
) about three years and some months.

When I first got back from basic training.... My mom was so proud....

Dressed like a cowboy.

Sitting in my car back in the states....

The Mummy.....


Me back when I had hair.

When I first got back from basic training.... My mom was so proud....

Dressed like a cowboy.

Sitting in my car back in the states....

The Mummy.....

invictus maneo
Brandon Sean Johnson
Brandon Sean Johnson
Re: Picture Time!
I wasn't able to make it to this game unfortunately...
But I want to share this picture anyways.

But I want to share this picture anyways.

Re: Picture Time!
Ok well, here is a friend of mine and myself at a friend's recent wedding. I'm on the left in the black/flowery dress.

And here we are with the bride.

And, well, of course I'm not always that devastatingly beautiful. Here is a picture of me in my natural environment. Tricycle included...for a cost.

[Edit] I'm not sure if its just my phone, or if everyone is experiencing the massive amounts of space in my post, if so I apologize and can't figure out how to fix it on my blackberry.

And here we are with the bride.

And, well, of course I'm not always that devastatingly beautiful. Here is a picture of me in my natural environment. Tricycle included...for a cost.

[Edit] I'm not sure if its just my phone, or if everyone is experiencing the massive amounts of space in my post, if so I apologize and can't figure out how to fix it on my blackberry.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest