Ser Maven come out to play

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Ser Maven come out to play

Post by owly » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:46 pm

Post or you never registered......
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Ser Maven come out to play

Post by Nagash » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:53 pm

"Ser" Maven? :shock:
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Ser Maven come out to play

Post by owly » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:22 pm

Total posts 14490 | Total topics 753 | Total members 293 | Our newest member Ser Maven
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Ser Maven come out to play

Post by Lady Maven » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:08 am

Be patient, dicks, I am working!
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Ser Maven
Newbling
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:35 pm

Re: Ser Maven come out to play

Post by Ser Maven » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:32 am

Jdn überreden!!

Ich wette du bist ein taubenlecker... nein?
Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied.
Otto von Bismarck

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: Ser Maven come out to play

Post by Nether » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:55 am

wtf
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Ser Maven come out to play

Post by owly » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:23 am

This thread is all to confuse Nether
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: Ser Maven come out to play

Post by Nether » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:26 am

I was sitting here rubbing myself and now i'm scratching myself, not cool.
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Ser Maven come out to play

Post by owly » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:56 am

So your sackscratch, i was wondering......
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Ser Maven come out to play

Post by Lady Maven » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:13 am

OMG Nether, I had that same problem!! I thought it was the burnng itch of love, but the doctor says its something else.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Ser Maven
Newbling
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:35 pm

Re: Ser Maven come out to play

Post by Ser Maven » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:14 am

Vee 'ave vays of making you scratch.
Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied.
Otto von Bismarck

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Ser Maven come out to play

Post by owly » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:20 am

itchy itch itch
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Ser Maven come out to play

Post by Nagash » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:19 am

Ser Maven wrote:Jdn überreden!!

Ich wette du bist ein taubenlecker... nein?


Je weniger die Leute davon wissen, wie Würste und Gesetze gemacht werden, desto besser schlafen sie!
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Ser Maven come out to play

Post by Lady Maven » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:49 am

ROFLMGDAO I see I am not the only one who speaks German
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

Silverwolfe
Wayfarer
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:53 pm

Re: Ser Maven come out to play

Post by Silverwolfe » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:18 pm

Strange. Ich finde mich mit diesem Gespräch gelangweilt.
invictus maneo

Brandon Sean Johnson

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Ser Maven come out to play

Post by Nagash » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:50 pm

Hooray for Google Translator Grammar! :P
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Ser Maven come out to play

Post by owly » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:43 pm

What you talking about Willes?
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Ser Maven come out to play

Post by Lady Maven » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:22 pm

LOL, Ser Maven said he had you pegged as a pig licker ... no? and Nagash said people would sleep better the less they knew how sausage was made.

While Silver is simply bored with our conversation, lol
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Ser Maven come out to play

Post by Nagash » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:25 pm

In fact, mine was a Bismarck quote, to keep it linked with the moustache in Ser Maven's avatar. It says "the fewer people know of how sausages and laws are made, the better they all sleep". :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: Ser Maven come out to play

Post by Lady Maven » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:58 am

Yeah but the idea of Owly licking pigs is far less revolting than the idea of him licking law makers so i left that out.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest