What's your favorite movies
Moderator: Staff
- bigSparky
- Explorer
- Posts: 296
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:06 am
- Location: lost between Elvis and suicide
Re: What's your favorite movies
Thanks Grunt. I'm glad now I didn't buy it.
Holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned. ~Buddha
Re: What's your favorite movies
Shaving Ryan's Privates wasn't too bad. But I don't like Tom Hanks much, that didn't help.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: What's your favorite movies
It is probably easier to list what I won't watch or listen to when it comes to my favorites in movies or music, but here is a sample of what I own, or rather what I can see on a shelf close to my bed:
O Brother Where Art Thou
Army of Darkness
Waiting for Godot
Shakespeare In Love
Boondock Saints
And Now For Something Completely Different
Clockwork Orange
Elizabethtown
Singing In The Rain
Million Dollar Baby
Blankman
The Godfather
Animal House
Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Pulp Fiction
Snatch
Fight Club
Four Brothers
Eric Clapton Unplugged
Daddy Long Legs
... and that is about half of one shelf out of some thirty or so shelves of my "favorite movies". At this point I must have well over a thousand. It's a bit of a habit, and Amazon fuckin' loveth me!!!
It really depends on the day, my mood, and whether or not I want to pay attention to what I am watching, as to what my favorite might be.
Do they sell DVD jukeboxes? Like you can get for CD's and load like a hundred or so at a time to watch at random? That'd be freaking' incredible!!
O Brother Where Art Thou
Army of Darkness
Waiting for Godot
Shakespeare In Love
Boondock Saints
And Now For Something Completely Different
Clockwork Orange
Elizabethtown
Singing In The Rain
Million Dollar Baby
Blankman
The Godfather
Animal House
Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Pulp Fiction
Snatch
Fight Club
Four Brothers
Eric Clapton Unplugged
Daddy Long Legs
... and that is about half of one shelf out of some thirty or so shelves of my "favorite movies". At this point I must have well over a thousand. It's a bit of a habit, and Amazon fuckin' loveth me!!!
It really depends on the day, my mood, and whether or not I want to pay attention to what I am watching, as to what my favorite might be.
Do they sell DVD jukeboxes? Like you can get for CD's and load like a hundred or so at a time to watch at random? That'd be freaking' incredible!!
In life, understanding is the booby prize. ~ Werner Erhard.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest