Everyone say Hellllllo

~ New to the community? Come say hi.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Gerien » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:10 pm

Hey, I just realized there are no post titles on this board. Is that not a phpbb3 feature? I loved that part of the old boards. I was hoping I might actually get "Token" as mine someday. :mrgreen:
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Nagash » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:30 pm

At some point we could dig up our Grammar People alts up, mate. ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Imo
Wayfarer
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:56 am
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Imo » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:46 pm

i think there's no post title yet cause there isn't one yet lol
The enemy of the enemy is my friend.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by owly » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:09 pm

Gerien wrote:Hey, I just realized there are no post titles on this board. Is that not a phpbb3 feature? I loved that part of the old boards. I was hoping I might actually get "Token" as mine someday. :mrgreen:
i wat mine to be 'Lone Nut"

hey wait t second i'm the first person to quote on these boards thats deserves a 'posting tittle' 8-)
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Nagash » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:28 pm

owly wrote:hey wait t second i'm the first person to quote on these boards thats deserves a 'posting tittle' 8-)

A posting tittie? :o
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Gerien » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:19 pm

So that's what Venus' third boob is for. Posting!
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Nagash » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:29 pm

Hence the lack of interpunction and captitals. It cannot reach the sides of the keyboard. :(
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Zeblamar
Wayfarer
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:55 am
Location: MN
Contact:

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Zeblamar » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:18 am

How sad it took me years to get my post count over 500 and now I have to start all over :cry:
Relentless as the sea, remorseless as death!
Ruby Knights-GM/founder Phoenix, WTFPWND, WeeC, Fervent, L33t, and a couple I sadly can't remember...

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Nagash » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:44 am

Follow my lead, master Zeblamar, and you'll be up at 1000 in no time :D
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Zeblamar
Wayfarer
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:55 am
Location: MN
Contact:

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Zeblamar » Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:20 pm

lol Well if I post at least once every other day it should only take me a couple years.
Relentless as the sea, remorseless as death!
Ruby Knights-GM/founder Phoenix, WTFPWND, WeeC, Fervent, L33t, and a couple I sadly can't remember...

User avatar
Imo
Wayfarer
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:56 am
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Imo » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:48 pm

what was that game again jack thread or something? i forgot :(
The enemy of the enemy is my friend.

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Gerien » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:39 pm

Imo wrote:what was that game again jack thread or something? i forgot :(
Threadjacker. See my posting title on the old boards. :D
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Nagash » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:15 pm

Nagash wrote:Follow my lead, master Zeblamar, and you'll be up at 1000 in no time :D

It's all in the reading and responding. And silly rhymes.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Vox
Wayfarer
Posts: 148
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:39 am
Contact:

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Vox » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:19 pm

Posting Titles should be awarded after say..... a certain number of post.


And if most of your post are one-line spamquestingpostgetters you get the title "Little Rey Rey"
"Nindyn vel'uss kyorl nind ratha thalra elghinn dal lil alust"

xxFLARExx
Newbling
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:18 am

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by xxFLARExx » Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:26 am

hey everyone, liking the name change for the game. wish i could remember who i played for when i played monarchy.

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Gerien » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:05 am

Vox wrote:Posting Titles should be awarded after say..... a certain number of post.
Or if you're very, very special or one of a kind. Say, the "Token" member of a group. ;)
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Nagash » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:08 am

Vox wrote:Posting Titles should be awarded after say..... a certain number of post.


And if most of your post are one-line spamquestingpostgetters you get the title "Little Rey Rey"


I think that for many people, you could file that under insults. ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Venus » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:20 pm

u do realize that you guys were making fun of the third boob before i had even registered here:PPPppp

thats serious dedication!
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Kensington
Lost Soul
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:26 am
Location: Southend, UK
Contact:

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Kensington » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:55 pm

Kensington stood by the gates of his fort, in fact he had been standing there for the last two years. Twice a day some maid came down and fed him gruel through a straw, tasty I am sure. Thing was, at the end of the last war when all his men had run away there had been a large rainstorm and Kensington in his heavy armour had sunk in the mud. Over the next week his armour had rusted shut. When the wars ended his peasants had returned but barely having a brain cell amongst them could not think of a way to get him out.
Wait !
If you listen carefully you can hear a weak voice gargling as the gruel is forced down.
You may need to move closer.....
Closer than that....
You are repelled by a wave of gruel that hits you followed by an angry voice....
'Get me a bloody tin opener !'

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Everyone say Hellllllo

Post by Nagash » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:10 am

Venus wrote:u do realize that you guys were making fun of the third boob before i had even registered here:PPPppp

thats serious dedication!


We have grown to be rather fond of that third boobie, old V. How could we not make fun of it prior to your registration? ;)

On a slightly related note: that woman in your avatar has only two boobies. A niece of yours?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests