I'm here - we can start partying now.

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Atla » Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:43 pm

Well, my icon ain't yet. But I is!

Yeeehaw!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by owly » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:28 pm

You will never find my secrete lair.....

Oh wait your in my secrete lair i guess you found it.....
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Nether » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:29 am

What owly meant to say is, "Death to the infidel!!"

Either that or "Pass they Funyuns"
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Nagash » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:22 am

Speaking of icons, should I take Lakkie's icon again, or dig up my own old one? Or get a new one?


Choices, choices...
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
TEVA
Explorer
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by TEVA » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:05 am

Good to see people made it here!!!
"Life is too short to be fighting"

User avatar
Gili
Community Admin
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:00 am
Location: Northampton, England

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Gili » Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:22 pm

Nagash wrote:Speaking of icons, should I take Lakkie's icon again, or dig up my own old one? Or get a new one?


Choices, choices...
I was having similar thoughts about icons. Time for something new i feel
"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Contactable on gtalk & msn via sshagent @ gmail . com

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Nagash » Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:03 pm

I am undecided yet.... a boozing session seems in order to make up my mind. :D
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Imo
Wayfarer
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:56 am
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Imo » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:47 pm

maybe the first picture that appears when you surf the web today? haha
The enemy of the enemy is my friend.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Nagash » Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:40 pm

Bad idea, that was Angela Merkel :lol:
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Imo
Wayfarer
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:56 am
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Imo » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:11 pm

Nagash wrote:Bad idea, that was Angela Merkel :lol:
a change is needed!
The enemy of the enemy is my friend.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Nagash » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:33 pm

Well, yeah. But using Merkel's ugly mug as an icon is a bit much. I was thinking Stephen Fry meets Sienna Miller or something like that.


*nods*


But first I'd need to find me an icon artist. Does someone have the contact info of old Gem Rathonl laying around somewhere? :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Kaz
Administrator
Posts: 2614
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
Contact:

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Kaz » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:30 pm

Find me some pics you like and I'll put you something together. Been a while since I made an icon for someone.

I'll stick up icon test and request threads in the Introductions forum. Seems a more appropriate home than NPA.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Nagash » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:46 pm

Kewl, thanks :)


I'll go on and find something tomorrow.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Atla » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:58 am

I ain't changing mine. It's served me well the past decade, I'll not change a good thing! ;>
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Venus » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:18 pm

i brought my icon with me!!! well, actually kaz did but thats irrelevant!
im here now, u can really start the party. atla is incidental:P
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Atla » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:22 pm

I set the tone baby doll!

Just let me get my ass-less chaps on.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
TEVA
Explorer
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by TEVA » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:03 pm

woah ass-less chaps...I want to see pics of that
"Life is too short to be fighting"

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Nagash » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:10 pm

DEBSEH! :D
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Atla » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:11 pm

I should totally start a cowboy stripper club. Forget those pansy chip'n'dales.

Cowboy boots, spurs, chaps, hats...

Instead of a black tie we'll rock a bandana!

Just need a catchy name.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Nagash » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:13 pm

*shuts self up*


Too easy :P
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests