
I'm here - we can start partying now.
Moderator: Staff
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
Here Atla you can have mine.....


i know what you said about my Momma
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
Indeed. What's the point when there's no challenge?Nagash wrote:*shuts self up*
Too easy
(Funny, I often find myself saying that in regards to something Atla posted. ZING!)
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
*nods*
Which is probably why he brags about the speed with which he can draw his gun. For drawing mine, I need at least nine arm movements, whereas he claims to be able to do it in just one. By which I obviously am implying that I am hung like a horse and he like a baby carrot and two petits pois.
Which is probably why he brags about the speed with which he can draw his gun. For drawing mine, I need at least nine arm movements, whereas he claims to be able to do it in just one. By which I obviously am implying that I am hung like a horse and he like a baby carrot and two petits pois.
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
sniffsniff
I'm gonna go play with my legos.
I'm gonna go play with my legos.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
lol:P
the assless chaps thing was mean, now im imaginining various people in here wearing them
its kinda...disturbing
the assless chaps thing was mean, now im imaginining various people in here wearing them
its kinda...disturbing
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
the only thing i hate about them is there no where to hide a fart 
i know what you said about my Momma
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
Why on earth would you try to hide a fart?
DEBSEH!!
DEBSEH!!
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
not much has changed, eh naggie?
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
Some things never change, dear pyr 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
Stop wasting my thread space you nincompoops!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
Location: In your panties little girl!
You could get quartered for that, yanno?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
You mean he has to let them know when he's in there?Nagash wrote:Location: In your panties little girl!
You could get quartered for that, yanno?
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
No, I mean that going in the pants of little girls is strongly frowned upon by the more civilised people, and may inspire them to tie a horse to each arm and leg, then sending the beasties in opposing directions by means of a whip or a whiff of pepper up the arse. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
Changed!
MWhaha! LEGAL now biotchies!
MWhaha! LEGAL now biotchies!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
Yay! And more pleasurable too! 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
Especially when my hands are tied.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
That would getting into pants rather more difficult though...
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
if he has to let them know when hes in there, then hes got more serious problems than them being little girls:Ppp
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.
Well, we already established that he wouldn't be able to draw his gun so fast if it were of any considerable size...
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests