I'm here - we can start partying now.

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Atla » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:53 pm

They know I'm there!

When I jump out of the shadows and put a burlap sack over their head....
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Gerien » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:47 pm

I thought your type used clubs.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Atla » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:36 am

We did till you long haired liberal hippie types started bitching about how we were deforesting mother earth and we'd all run out of air back in the early '90s.

And than we had to start getting permits to carry our clubs...

So we had to improvise.
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Gerien » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:24 am

I heard your club was too small to need a permit. :twisted:
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Nagash » Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:02 am

It is. He's exaggerating. They call his club 'Tinky Winky' ;P
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Venus » Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:23 pm

id ask where poe and la la were but none of u would get the reference to tinky winky:P

i think i have to many kids..
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Nagash » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:49 pm

Dangling below Tinky Winky?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Venus » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:01 pm

ok ill admit i asked for that

but im going to the beach now so ill let it go
:Pp

see u guys in a week , or sooner if i have wireless at the house we are stayin at and get bored:P
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by owly » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:05 pm

Have fun V....
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Nagash » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:10 pm

Have fun, V! :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Atla » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:18 pm

Yay! My thread is a sausage fest now.

-sniffles-
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: I'm here - we can start partying now.

Post by Gerien » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:55 pm

Venus wrote:id ask where poe and la la were but none of u would get the reference to tinky winky:P

i think i have to many kids..
Sad to say, I get it. But I only like the purple TeleTubby!
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest