Grey Market Drugs

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

Grey Market Drugs: Yea or Nea?

Sure, do whatever you want with your body
3
60%
No, you're still breaking the spirit of the law
1
20%
I'm confused. Legal...drugs?
1
20%
 
Total votes: 5

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by MoP » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:31 am

We didn't stop producing, the striking employees just block all outgoing traffic.

And we have plenty of good breweries. We don't need heineken, thank you very much.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by Nagash » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:37 am

When they are on strike, they cannot produce, can they?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by MoP » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:39 am

Production department isn't on strike. Or at least not everyone. Not entirely sure which department is striking then.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by Nagash » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:41 am

So once they run over a few of those slackers with a fully loaded truck, all will be groovy again?

Kewl.... cuz I'd like a Stella. :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by MoP » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:52 am

Please, be my guest.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by Nagash » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:56 am

You will go kill some of the employees on strike for me then?

I think I'm gonna organise me a Stella & Guinness day some time soon. :D
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by MoP » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:17 am

Will do. The idiots are only making it worse for themselves.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by Nagash » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:19 am

I'll follow you on BBC World. Good luck, mate! :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by MoP » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:21 am

I'll have one of my minions do it.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

losmar
Necromancer
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:01 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by losmar » Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:25 pm

I figured once I saw it was also in Leuven that the students would've ended the strike early... Are they on break still or something?

I need me some Gulden Draak!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by MoP » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:13 am

Blockade has been lifted, strike has ended. You can thank me by sending beer or money.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by Nagash » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:15 am

losmar wrote:I need me some Gulden Draak!

A mate of mine (and also old evernight player) would adore you for saying that. :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

losmar
Necromancer
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:01 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by losmar » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:36 pm

Dude, that still doesn't help me get some of it in my hands and eventually in my belly! (Its amazing to cook with as well).

So, they stop the blockade b/c the company just decided to stop collecting Belgian piss right? Yes, I'd put Belgian piss above Nederlander piss any day.(when I went to that Ultimate Frisbee Tournament in Monster back in August they shared the secret that there's better "beer" than Heinekin in the NL.[gave me some free!])

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by MoP » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:42 pm

Of course there is better beer than Heineken in Holland. It's called 'Belgian export'.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by Nagash » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:08 pm

*coughovercompensationcough*
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by MoP » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:46 pm

Poor man is having a cough. You should try some of theat fine Belian export! You'll feel much better.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

losmar
Necromancer
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:01 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by losmar » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:00 pm

There's a store down here that sells such stuff, he even states how he goes to Belgium to get it. Problem is that he get's the stuff that's bottled for export. Why doesn't it taste the same? Does the French label really change it that much? Sadly, the guy know's he can sell it for a lot...I've never been back there(Duvel is cheap, but darnit, the good stuff isn't).

A Luxembourger friend of mine is always going on about how his country's brew is superior to all...

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by Nagash » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:53 pm

Duvel is pretty good though.

Anyway, it probably tastes less because it's sold by a Frenchman. ;)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
MoP
Savant
Posts: 1316
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Grey Market Drugs

Post by MoP » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:16 am

Belgian beer sold by a frenchie :( That should be forbidden.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests