Greetings to all!
Moderator: Staff
- Lifean Silvermoon
- Newbling
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:39 pm
Greetings to all!
Good days to all. I am familiar with the RP aspect of the site, but not the other portions or the people, other than Seska, to whom I am related.
A once proud warrior, reduced to a child, cursed by her clan to outlive everyone she loves and serves, now seeks to find her past.
"Where did I come from? Why can I not remember my past? All I remember is a name, Hyuga the Shadow walker."
"Where did I come from? Why can I not remember my past? All I remember is a name, Hyuga the Shadow walker."
Re: Greetings to all!
Hey
good to see new blood
edit/Tell seska that was a good story he wrote, read it twice.......
edit/Tell seska that was a good story he wrote, read it twice.......
i know what you said about my Momma
- Seska Dragonslayer
- Wayfarer
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:17 pm
Re: Greetings to all!
lol I am still adding to it ;p
Ozan: You'd have to be Aey levels of stubborn to recover from that kind of blow to your pride and continue fighting.
Honeybadger don't care.....Honeybadger don't give a shit!
Honeybadger don't care.....Honeybadger don't give a shit!
- Vox Populi
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:09 am
Re: Greetings to all!
other than Seska, to whom I am related.
May Leto have mercy on your soul, because your damned now
Voice of the People
Re: Greetings to all!
you're, oh allmighty all-knowing Voice!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests