job interview
Moderator: Staff
job interview
Just finished a 3 hour interview with a company called Doctor Evidence that researches, collates, analyzes, and databases clinical trials and other published material for pharma and other medical clients. (Though that doesn't do it justice.) Very much joining a team of people committed to a dream if I say yes - but it's a dream I could really get behind. They're game changers when it comes to what they're doing.
And it went very, very well. They already said that we are an obvious fit, and will let me know in a couple of days. I also need to decide, because I'd be committing myself to this. This is a big career decision, not just a job.
Wish me luck, folks.
And it went very, very well. They already said that we are an obvious fit, and will let me know in a couple of days. I also need to decide, because I'd be committing myself to this. This is a big career decision, not just a job.
Wish me luck, folks.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: job interview
Best of luck.
“We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence",
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
"But we rather have those because we have acted rightly” Aristotle 384 B.C.-322 B.C
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut Invenirem ~
Re: job interview
Good luck Gerien
I am sure you will do well
I am sure you will do well
- Captain Ron
- Lost Soul
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:58 pm
- Contact:
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: job interview
Sweet, time for for beer.
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: job interview
Good luck, Gerien!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: job interview
Good luck, mate!
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: job interview
good luck!!!:)
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>
Re: job interview
That sounds great!
Wishing you the best!!
Wishing you the best!!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest