Constitutional law
Moderator: Staff
Constitutional law
http://www.archive.org/details/Michael_Badnarik
Here is an 8 hour lecture on the constitution if anyone is interested
Here is an 8 hour lecture on the constitution if anyone is interested
Re: Constitutional law
Boy that's a long one, i have a look at it tomorrow morning i'm interested in what it all says.........
i know what you said about my Momma
- Lady Maven
- Teacher
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
- Contact:
Re: Constitutional law
It was required viewing for a class. *I* liked it, but I had a feeling I was alone in that.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!
Re: Constitutional law
I thought it was a pretty good lecture but could not sit thru it in one sitting
Re: Constitutional law
i sat through the first half i will go 1 part per day i liked it so far.......
i know what you said about my Momma
- Reylan Talonspyre
- Teacher
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:26 am
- Contact:
Re: Constitutional law
This Constitution thing, what is it used for?
I think I would make a great pope.
Gatekeepers
Gatekeepers
Re: Constitutional law
I'll take what is The lil guy taken it to the big guy with a stick for $1000.Reylan Talonspyre wrote:This Constitution thing, what is it used for?
Bo & Sart, Tork RiP
<Click & Insert promotional code here>
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut invenio ~
<Click & Insert promotional code here>
~ Fidei Defensor Vexillarius ~ Amo ut invenio ~
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests