If its a good idea that's easy to impliment then it often happens quickly. It's going to take some getting used to though, me thinksShredman wrote:Kaz wrote:Could it be related to the recent change in CS no longer taking out forts??
well that was a quick fix huh.... nice
and to think i just downsized 4k of them
Come and get it
Moderators: Staff, Game Staff
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: Come and get it
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Re: Come and get it
Yup, but I like it 
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Re: Come and get it
Me too. It's more of a challenge now 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: Come and get it
forts? who the hell builds forts? ><
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: Come and get it
I rarely have to: I just keep those I gain as spoils of war. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: Come and get it
The unclaimed bounties, kills, deaths, max networth, points etc of two kingdoms have just been removed.
I have not banned anyone at this point, nor am i giving an official warning, hopefuly the score ammendment will make my point for me.
Working with another player in order to bring one out of NPP quickly to let the other kill it over and over again, is clearly against the spirit of any online game.
We have so few people at the moment, that banning people is not really an ideal solution. Therefore we will start periodically looking for this kind of thing from the saved kill data, and will respond by removing the offending kingdoms scores.
I may even include a way of turning off the ability to access the bounty screen, for the remainder of the age, although have not done that in this instance.
I have not banned anyone at this point, nor am i giving an official warning, hopefuly the score ammendment will make my point for me.
Working with another player in order to bring one out of NPP quickly to let the other kill it over and over again, is clearly against the spirit of any online game.
We have so few people at the moment, that banning people is not really an ideal solution. Therefore we will start periodically looking for this kind of thing from the saved kill data, and will respond by removing the offending kingdoms scores.
I may even include a way of turning off the ability to access the bounty screen, for the remainder of the age, although have not done that in this instance.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
- Kaz
- Administrator
- Posts: 2614
- Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 am
- Location: The Vinyards of Fernabergia
- Tempers Ball Posts: 3873
- Tempers Ball/Braggarts Hall Alt: Kaz
- Contact:
Re: Come and get it
I will edit this post after splitting this discourse into one of the private tibunals.
[edit]
Shred, Arch, no idea where that just came from, but lets use Tribunal is intended. Check your PM's I've linked you to the missing posts from this thread.
[edit]
Shred, Arch, no idea where that just came from, but lets use Tribunal is intended. Check your PM's I've linked you to the missing posts from this thread.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Re: Come and get it
Ah, I just sent Archie-poo a scribe on this topic. I was wondereing where that guy had gone.... he scribed me regularly. 
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Come and get it
Once again, the Queen has returned to her throne...
This time, there will be no celebration... no festivities...
just the effort to maintain... but it's my turn now...
So as a stepchild of the White Witch, I say,... Come and get it!
This time, there will be no celebration... no festivities...
just the effort to maintain... but it's my turn now...
So as a stepchild of the White Witch, I say,... Come and get it!
Shadowwolf of the Mists
Last Mistress of Darkness' Heart...
Commander of the Chaotic Mercenary Alliance
The Dark Is Rising!
Last Mistress of Darkness' Heart...
Commander of the Chaotic Mercenary Alliance
The Dark Is Rising!
Re: Come and get it
*comes and gets the Faile*
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: Come and get it
Try and keep people alive (RL) and you get killed on line...
Even though my banner has changed, there's no reason that I should not be worshipped as is MY due...
All hail the Queen!
Watch the fireworks !
Arrogant little *itch, aren't I?
Even though my banner has changed, there's no reason that I should not be worshipped as is MY due...
All hail the Queen!
Watch the fireworks !
Arrogant little *itch, aren't I?
Shadowwolf of the Mists
Last Mistress of Darkness' Heart...
Commander of the Chaotic Mercenary Alliance
The Dark Is Rising!
Last Mistress of Darkness' Heart...
Commander of the Chaotic Mercenary Alliance
The Dark Is Rising!
- Nether
- Elessar
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
- Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
- Contact:
Re: Come and get it
ok who ever the hell the king is is forted out the ass, i hit the guy with 190k bunar and 1 mil summons and he deflected me with ease about 30 times
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.
Re: Come and get it
Don't mess with the King!
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the Universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests