so what did ya get??

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: so what did ya get??

Post by owly » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:12 am

lol

i think he ment the other way around but hahahaha, we all know what you was thinking.....
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: so what did ya get??

Post by Atla » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:16 am

Ha. Ha. Ha.

Keep wet dreaming buddy!
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Venus
Soul of Barnabas
Posts: 591
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm
Contact:

Re: so what did ya get??

Post by Venus » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:26 am

lmfao atla u walked right into that one..

and mav, believe me, i usually appreciate things that are important to me when i get them, id never lose them...gotta wait for the matching necklace right?:>
Wow do i need a new signature or what. suggestions??
Fervent forever! CoM currently:>

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: so what did ya get??

Post by owly » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:35 am

i remember that 'Prince' song "in through the out door" or something like that...... :ugeek:
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: so what did ya get??

Post by Nether » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:02 am

I got blue balls and a watch
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: so what did ya get??

Post by owly » Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:31 am

i had blue balls once ouchie
i know what you said about my Momma

losmar
Necromancer
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:01 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: so what did ya get??

Post by losmar » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:39 pm

I got to spend a few days in Marseille, FR with a friend's family since I wasn't able to go home. I haven't had so much wine before nor have I ever averaged 4-5 hr-long dinners. It was awesome, now I just need to figure out how to thank them.

Other than that, I got a cool chocolate bar from an Italian girl, emails from friends, and soon a box from home(I think). I really only asked for a bit of financial help while I attempt to tutor English enough for cash to live off of while still in France...It'll be interesting, that's for sure.


Here's the link to most of the pics from the trip.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Borsvold/Ch ... directlink

User avatar
TEVA
Explorer
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: so what did ya get??

Post by TEVA » Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:44 pm

losmar all I got was signup page not your pictures?
"Life is too short to be fighting"

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: so what did ya get??

Post by owly » Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:11 pm

i had no probz Teva and wow what a beautiful country
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
TEVA
Explorer
Posts: 300
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am
Location: Texas
Contact:

Re: so what did ya get??

Post by TEVA » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:43 am

Its working now for me...pretty place to visit. I wish I could visit there.
"Life is too short to be fighting"

User avatar
Atla
Urban Cowboy w/Guns
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
Location: In your panties you naughty girl!

Re: so what did ya get??

Post by Atla » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:23 am

Nether wrote:I got blue balls and a watch
Apparently Hookers got no Christmas Spirit and well wishes for man kind eh?
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: so what did ya get??

Post by Nether » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:15 am

No holiday freebies down on J-block =/
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

losmar
Necromancer
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:01 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: so what did ya get??

Post by losmar » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:58 pm

Apparently none of us have Wretch's charm...

I arrived there Christmas Eve, it was raining; first thing I was told is that it -never- rains down there. It is beautiful, but I think Belgian(Flemmish) cities take the cake though(thankfully Sint Niklaas is just a 75k person village).

Oh, and granted I've not been around much of France I think the best architecture is on the Eastern border. I'm in Nancy and its apparently the birthplace of art nouveau. Makes for some really cool stuff if you know how to look for it and find the right streets. In Brest, where I was in the summer, only 2.5 buildings survived WW2 and couple that with it being a major shipbuilding port back in the day they didn't rebuild it to look nice; not like St. Malo was(Nagash, you got pics of it?).

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest