I hate hand sanitiser

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: I hate hand sanitiser

Post by Lady Maven » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:26 am

Man, not me. I never huffed anything at random. I did ... well... more experimenting than was good for me, but everything I used was designed to be used in an illegal fashion.

Mostly I was a fry baby.
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Lilim Savanant
Lost Soul
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:16 pm
Location: england

Re: I hate hand sanitiser

Post by Lilim Savanant » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:38 am

Lady Maven wrote:Mostly I was a fry baby.
I've heard snorting french frys can really mess you up. It's all fun and games till one gets lodged in your brain.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: I hate hand sanitiser

Post by Nagash » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:46 am

All amateurs compared to old Ozzy.
Rolling Stone, July 6-10, 2000, p. 114 wrote:. . . he has shot up a henhouse full of chickens and killed a whole gang of cats and snorted a line of ants like they were a line of cocaine and bitten the head off a bat, and catapulted meat (stomach and intestines, mostly) into his audience."
The Dirt wrote:According to the Motley Crue biography The Dirt, on one of the Ozzy's tours, Motley Crue was the opening acts for the shows. While standing outside, Ozzy peed on the pavement. He then got down on all fours and lapped up the pee like a dog. He then told Nikki Sixx (Motley Crue bassist) to pee on the pavement and lick it up just as he did. Nikki peed on the ground and got down and just as he stuck his tongue out, Ozzy beat him to it.. Nikki was shocked. Then Ozzy took a straw out of someone's drink and saw some ants. He bent down to the ground and snorted the ants right up like a fancy drug.
Ozzy rules. :)
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

Immigrant
Explorer
Posts: 284
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Re: I hate hand sanitiser

Post by Immigrant » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:29 pm

If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
(nominated for best sigline of the yr award!)

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: I hate hand sanitiser

Post by owly » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:08 pm

lol
i know what you said about my Momma

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest