Been a long time

~ New to the community? Come say hi.

Moderator: Staff

Been a long time

Postby Alandros » Thu May 21, 2015 2:21 am

Hey,

I stumbled across this site on the web today and was thinking "this can't be that same Monarchy game I played over 10 years ago"... am very glad to see it is (or at least the modern evolution of it). Man I feel old when I think of it that way, especially since it was more like 14 years ago lol.

Don't see a lot of activity on these forums, but some life. How active are things these days?
Alandros
Newbling

Re: Been a long time

Postby Kaz » Thu May 21, 2015 10:50 am

Welcome Back.

Recently the game and forums have gone a little quiet, and last age there were only really a handful of players that were really playing. The player-base has been shrinking each reset, and this last age there was only really a single 'active' player.

If you're going to join in, Conquest is probably the best choice for the moment, simply because it can be played against the NPC kingdoms, just as well as it can be played against player kingdoms. Just make sure that you don't go Angelique so that there's someone to kill you off when you run out of turns.

I've been less active from a development point of view these last few months, but have not actually given up on the game, especially after having invested a lot into art over the last few years. We're not going anywhere regardless, so even if you don't hang around, pop back in to see us every now and again.
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Kaz
Administrator

Postby Tara » Sun May 24, 2015 6:09 pm

There's life in the old girl yet! ok so I dropped for a bit again anyone want to run Red we have a guild. Welcome back!

Hi Kaz!!
"...you like havin insides? Image 'cuz those are gonna be outsides!"
TRR!
cha-cha-cha!
Tara
Indecisive Wenchie

Postby Kaz » Sun May 24, 2015 8:46 pm

Hey Tara :)
Programming is 10% science, 25% ingenuity and 65% getting the ingenuity to work with the science
Wars of Tonan (Monarchy Inspired Miniatures)
Armatures for Sculpting Miniatures
Kaz
Administrator

Postby Jokingjoe » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:10 pm

It's been very BLUE without you! :D
Jokingjoe
Second Centurion

Return to Introductions