hilarious commercial
Moderator: Staff
hilarious commercial
I nearly went into advertising myself. There's something wonderful about a really well-told story in commercial form. This is a great Christmas example.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39-ZKtgyupI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39-ZKtgyupI
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
Re: hilarious commercial
I was expecting more of it, after such a glorious announce, master Gerien.
It's not that brilliant....
It's not that brilliant....
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!
Re: hilarious commercial
Hey that Target looks closed, what's he gonna do just break in? Santa's a bad ass
Re: hilarious commercial
Bet he wouldn't get away with breaking into it....well, maybe he could.
If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito.
Re: commercial
Here's a really cool geeky one.
http://vimeo.com/8118831
http://vimeo.com/8118831
And I never even got my own damn posting title!
- Atla
- Urban Cowboy w/Guns
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: In your panties you naughty girl!
Re: hilarious commercial
Apparently the homosexual definition of 'highlarious' varies from mine.
But than, I've never put my dick in another mans butt....
But than, I've never put my dick in another mans butt....
~Atla the Impeccable!
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
You know, it's a human race. And you lost.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests