So who's dressing up this year? Costume ideas?......

~ General comments and discussion.

Moderator: Staff

Post Reply
User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

So who's dressing up this year? Costume ideas?......

Post by owly » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:39 am

i thought it be cool to see who's dressing up this year ;)

To add to the theme here's a video a friend did it's kinda cool if you have a second or two watch it 8-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVH18FeL ... r_embedded
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Taldric
Lost Soul
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:07 pm
Location: Columbus, Ohio

Re: So who's dressing up this year? Costume ideas?......

Post by Taldric » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:35 am

Should I do it? It goes against the cardinal rule of any monarchy related message board (Thou shall not click an owly youtube link), but I might have to.

I haven't decided whether to dress up or not yet. I'm contemplating being a Christmas tree, it's never too early to start decorating, right? :roll: ...I do have this thing for battery powered strands of lights.

User avatar
Nether
Elessar
Posts: 609
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:00 am
Location: Bottom of the barrel baby
Contact:

Re: So who's dressing up this year? Costume ideas?......

Post by Nether » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:50 am

I'll dress up as me and go as awesome.
Psychos don't explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a f**k how crazy they are.

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: So who's dressing up this year? Costume ideas?......

Post by Nagash » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:22 pm

owly wrote:i thought it be cool to see who's dressing up this year ;)
For what?
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: So who's dressing up this year? Costume ideas?......

Post by Lady Maven » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:27 am

I dress up every Halloween. This year I will be a marionette doll.

I like the idea of cutting up a cardboard box to look like a small dresser with a hole in top for head and in sides for arms and wearing a lampshade on your head with other small nightside items glued to top.

What are you?

A "One Night Stand"
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Mickal Redwater
Explorer
Posts: 388
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 pm
Location: Middle of the Desert
Contact:

Re: So who's dressing up this year? Costume ideas?......

Post by Mickal Redwater » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:18 am

This year i'm going as "Scientific Beer" I will have the spectrum of beer on my shirt, as well as 3d model Ochem formulas for certain parts of beer (Sugars/Water/etc).

Still thinking of how else i can scientifically go as beer :P

My cat however, will be given a shark fin, and a laser pointer on his head, and will be a shark with a frickin laser beam attached to his head :)
Lancelot: Would it not be a comfort, just for a time, to believe that we create our own Heavens, and our own Hells?
FEL forever

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: So who's dressing up this year? Costume ideas?......

Post by owly » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:04 am

If your lazy like me you could just......

Image
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: So who's dressing up this year? Costume ideas?......

Post by owly » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:08 am

Nagash wrote:
owly wrote:i thought it be cool to see who's dressing up this year ;)
For what?
just me wanting to see PICTURES lol
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Lady Maven
Teacher
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:56 am
Contact:

Re: So who's dressing up this year? Costume ideas?......

Post by Lady Maven » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:13 am

mmm... some of my pics are not fit for the boards, but ones that can be viewed in public are on my MySpace and Facebook
"By the nine arms of Vishnu, I swear I am not a Hindu!” - Apu


How did someone realize you could milk a cow? And what the hell did they think they were doing to the cow in the first place?!

User avatar
Nagash
Master
Posts: 2394
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:53 am

Re: So who's dressing up this year? Costume ideas?......

Post by Nagash » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:55 am

owly wrote:
Nagash wrote:
owly wrote:i thought it be cool to see who's dressing up this year ;)
For what?
just me wanting to see PICTURES lol

Yah, but I forgot it'd be Halloween. We don't Halloween much over here. :P
If word gets out that I'm missing, 500 girls will kill themselves and I wouldn't want them on my conscience - not when they ought to be on my face!

User avatar
Gerien
Teacher
Posts: 908
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:22 pm
Location: depends who hires me

Re: So who's dressing up this year? Costume ideas?......

Post by Gerien » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:10 pm

Vault Utility Outfit from Fallout 3. Will post pics later.
And I never even got my own damn posting title!

User avatar
Raguel
Newbling
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:33 am

Re: So who's dressing up this year? Costume ideas?......

Post by Raguel » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:02 am

I am incognito, who am I. ;)
"Then shall Prophecy send Raguel, saying: Go and sound the trumpet for the slayers, bring together every kind of wrath upon them that stand on the left."...A Conservatives prayer.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: So who's dressing up this year? Costume ideas?......

Post by owly » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:09 am

i guess sturm
i know what you said about my Momma

User avatar
Raguel
Newbling
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:33 am

Re: So who's dressing up this year? Costume ideas?......

Post by Raguel » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:42 am

Well done, Obi wan Owly. :lol:
"Then shall Prophecy send Raguel, saying: Go and sound the trumpet for the slayers, bring together every kind of wrath upon them that stand on the left."...A Conservatives prayer.

User avatar
owly
Sage
Posts: 3084
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:57 am
Location: stoned
Contact:

Re: So who's dressing up this year? Costume ideas?......

Post by owly » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:45 am

lol
i know what you said about my Momma

Post Reply

Return to “Comments”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests