It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:45 am

Arisen Darkness 
Stablehand

Location: Out of that pit of uncaring and beggining life anew
Post Re: Arisen Darkness
Silverwolfe had placed his hand on Tophs shoulder a moment before he had teleported, and was quite surprised to "appear" underwater. Closing his eyes, he used his wings to push himself out of the water and towards the surface. Stroking a particular set of runes on his armor, it began to glow, and he was made extremely bouyant and elevated to the surface. From there, he walked to shore, watching in amusement as the others struggled. Re-stroking the runes, they stopped glowing, and the energy drain on his body was stopped. Examining himself, and all of the muck, he searched his armor for a particular set of runes... Finding them, he channeled a bit of his magic into them and smiled as they worked as they stated. Armor cleaning.

As his armor began to mysteriously "wipe itself down" he approached the sidhe mage. "An interesting situation you got us into. If I wasn't a shapeshifter I would be furious about the irreparable damage done to the feathers on my wings. As it is..."

Closing his eyes, The wings shrank into his body, and he himself shrank a good foot an a half, becoming a more reasonable height, roughly six feet tall instead of nearly eight. He clanked around in his now oversized armor, and stroked another rune on the armors interior. At this point the armor removed itself from his body, shrunk to compensate for the new size of its owner and reattached itself to him.

"In my experiments I found a way to merge Icharii and Sidhe arts, Mainly these runes to create a near sentience with inanimate objects. Useful for mundane tasks, but also extremely useful for weaponry."

Looking around, he shook his head and almost burst out laughing when he saw the troll. "So, what do we do now?"

Its about skidding in sideways, screaming "Holy Shit, What a ride!"

Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:27 am
Stablehand

Reposting Toph's lost 'lets go that way'-post:

Toph wrote:
"Now *that* looks useful." Toph said, gesturing to the runes. "When we get back to civilization, think you could make me a nice bow with a few... modifications?"

Looking around at those gathered, Toph sighed.

"So, now that it looks like we're back on some semblance of solid ground... I'd like to let you all know what happened. It wasnt exactly my plan to drop us in a swamp."

"Today I ran into something which I havent had to deal with in a very, very long time... We were blocked in our travel by a mage who is much, much stronger than me... something that with the rest of the Elder Sidhe gone, I had not expected to find again."

Toph was visibly agitated by this admission. There were several mages on the island who were his equals, but the power he had felt eminating from this presence was far beyond them, perhaps beyond Lyssia or Azrael's powers.

"Needless to say, we were blocked in our progress and diverted here. But we were, at least, going in the right direction. The mage said that he couldnt let us walk into his house that easily.

Oh, he also mentioned that someone named Malignant was coming to meet us... and from the sound of it, he's not a friendly person."

Toph looked around, trying to get his bearings...

"I think the quickest way to get out of the swamp is... that way." Toph said, pointing east.

Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:25 am
Stablehand

Ah.. well here goes again:

Silverwolfe_ wrote:
Silverwolfe had placed his hand on Tophs shoulder a moment before he had teleported, and was quite surprised to "appear" underwater. Closing his eyes, he used his wings to push himself out of the water and towards the surface. Stroking a particular set of runes on his armor, it began to glow, and he was made extremely bouyant and elevated to the surface. From there, he walked to shore, watching in amusement as the others struggled. Re-stroking the runes, they stopped glowing, and the energy drain on his body was stopped. Examining himself, and all of the muck, he searched his armor for a particular set of runes... Finding them, he channeled a bit of his magic into them and smiled as they worked as they stated. Armor cleaning.

As his armor began to mysteriously "wipe itself down" he approached the sidhe mage. "An interesting situation you got us into. If I wasn't a shapeshifter I would be furious about the irreparable damage done to the feathers on my wings. As it is..."

Closing his eyes, The wings shrank into his body, and he himself shrank a good foot an a half, becoming a more reasonable height, roughly six feet tall instead of nearly eight. He clanked around in his now oversized armor, and stroked another rune on the armors interior. At this point the armor removed itself from his body, shrunk to compensate for the new size of its owner and reattached itself to him.

"In my experiments I found a way to merge Icharii and Sidhe arts, Mainly these runes to create a near sentience with inanimate objects. Useful for mundane tasks, but also extremely useful for weaponry."

Looking around, he shook his head and almost burst out laughing when he saw the troll. "So, what do we do now?"

Thepheonix wrote:
"Now *that* looks useful." Toph said, gesturing to the runes. "When we get back to civilization, think you could make me a nice bow with a few... modifications?"

Looking around at those gathered, Toph sighed.

"So, now that it looks like we're back on some semblance of solid ground... I'd like to let you all know what happened. It wasnt exactly my plan to drop us in a swamp."

"Today I ran into something which I havent had to deal with in a very, very long time... We were blocked in our travel by a mage who is much, much stronger than me... something that with the rest of the Elder Sidhe gone, I had not expected to find again."

Toph was visibly agitated by this admission. There were several mages on the island who were his equals, but the power he had felt eminating from this presence was far beyond them, perhaps beyond Lyssia or Azrael's powers.

"Needless to say, we were blocked in our progress and diverted here. But we were, at least, going in the right direction. The mage said that he couldnt let us walk into his house that easily.

Oh, he also mentioned that someone named Malignant was coming to meet us... and from the sound of it, he's not a friendly person."

Toph looked around, trying to get his bearings...

"I think the quickest way to get out of the swamp is... that way." Toph said, pointing east.

Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:26 am