It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:57 am

A New Figure Enters The Scene 
Stablehand

Post A New Figure Enters The Scene
Suddenly, the doors open up and a new figure enters the scene. Dressed in a ragged looking cloak, with a scruffy looking goatee, he looks around the room. Seeing Elmo, he scowls and mutters something under his breath about kenders and rangers with apparent irritation. Noticing Lence, The Trevor goes over and greets him.
"So, it seems I have found the right place. I was told MANY would be here, but I see but a few. Perhaps there has been some trouble locating old friends?" He asks with a half smile. "No matter, they shall come at there appointed time. Now, tell me a bit about the plans you are making, for surely a group such as this can not sit idle for long."
He seats himself at the bar, orders up a cheap ale, and settles back to listen to what his comrades have to say.

<edit>This post is the same as the post in this (http://www.evernight.net/boards/canon/viewtopic.php?t=919&sid=da7c3401ec2dc00d47e79b9a6b588e0e) thread; if you accidentally posted this as a new topic instead of in the thread, let me know, and I'll delete this thread, since we can't have duplicate posts on the boards. --Evangeline.</edit>

Sat Nov 02, 2002 8:59 pm